What happened to 2022 Bowman Best?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cardboard Connection has no listing for Bowman's Best. It also did not come up in a search of Topps.com.
I would think it doesn't exist. But Cardboard Connection has no listing for 2005 Topps Heritage, so they are not perfect.

Cardboard Connection has no listing for Bowman's Best. It also did not come up in a search of Topps.com.
I would think it doesn't exist. But Cardboard Connection has no listing for 2005 Topps Heritage, so they are not perfect.
Interesting....last year it came out in December....this year could it be in 2023? Best regards, David

Interesting. I just took another look at Cardboard Connection. They do have 2022 Bowman's Best. It's on the calendar under January but says TBA. There also is no write up for the product. If you click on it, it takes you right back to the calendar.

According to my LCS it will be out in Feb/Mar 2023. '21 Finest was out in summer '21, '22 finest comes out next week. A bunch of stuff got pushed back because of all the FIFA/soccer products (again according to my LCS).

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online