What kinds of new card releases do you want to see?

Which new releases do you want to see? Choose 1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
Was thinking about this a bit more - releases like Goodwin would be most welcome. They don't really fall into a "sport" category, but it does have cards of folks that you don't often see being released.

There isn't any golf coming out in the next several months. At least not at Blowout Cards. I don't recall what Goodwin is; could you expound please.

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
Well, I hadn't, but out of curiosity, I clicked the link. Saw that they had the 2014 A&G binders with the exclusive minis on sale, a Big Bang Theory box and 2015 Topps Chrome on sale, so bought enough to get free shipping..

O don't check sale items on a regular basis. But I think this is a good source for select older products. Thanks for sharing.

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
There isn't any golf coming out in the next several months. At least not at Blowout Cards. I don't recall what Goodwin is; could you expound please.

I know on golf....it is a bit soul crushing, to see so many other releases, but no golf specific. UD Goodwin Champions is sort of a mutant Allen & Ginter. A little baseball, vintage names, alternate sports, etc., etc. Feel like it usually releases in the summer.

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
Based on the response, there is little interest in any thing other than Baseball. I have recently posted a couple threads from other sports. I am going to continue in that matter. However, the poll is still open.