what WS mvp's sign ttm?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eckstein, Brosius(via where he coaches in college, Linfield), Viola($5), Dent, Fingers($10), Richardson, Turley, Larsen(might want to send a few bucks too)...Not sure what Saberhagen charges but i think he will too thru his foundation..

Eckstein, Brosius(via where he coaches in college, Linfield), Viola($5), Dent, Fingers($10), Richardson, Turley, Larsen(might want to send a few bucks too)...Not sure what Saberhagen charges but i think he will too thru his foundation..
I've come up with some to add

Whitey Ford $$$
Mickey Lolich $
Brooks Robinson $$$
Pete Rose $$$
Allan Trammell - if your lucky
Bret Saberhagen $

Just wanted to say that CW13 got everyone that will sign TTM and that Larsen chargers $5.00 per autograph (I have gotten him TTM for that fee)
Saberhagen Works for the make a difference foundation and charges 10.00.

wow thats more then i thought. Thanks alot guys ill try to get on top of some of these

@nc30715, i just checked on saberhagen and the foundation wants $25 for outside items

The only one I've personally gotten TTM is Livan Hernandez, last year c/o Spring Training

Hernandez_L.jpg

so he might be worth a shot this spring c/o Nats ST.