What's on your music playlist?

Mike121

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I guess I'll be the first (at least I think the first) to post some rap/hip-hop in the thread. One of my favorite songs at the time it came out. Hadn't heard it in a while until it just popped in my head today.

Warning: I wouldn't advise playing this video, or audio, at work unless you work from home...alone...

Warning: I wouldn't advise playing this video, or audio, at work unless you work from home...alone...

Kirbyfan34

4.90 star(s)
These guys were my favorite!! This song hits the spot for whats happening this year............Best regards, David
David, I agree. CCR is one of, if not the best classic rock group. Have been fortunate enough to see John in concert 3 times in the past 13 years. Incredible talent, and his shows got better each time.

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I guess I'll be the first (at least I think the first) to post some rap/hip-hop in the thread. One of my favorite songs at the time it came out. Hadn't heard it in a while until it just popped in my head today.

not a pitbull fan, but do like some of his songs (I could probably make that statement for quite a few artists) -- Timber w/ Ke$ha comes up all the time on my playlist.

KCLJ520

5.00 star(s)

This is a fun song that David Lee Roth, Diamond Dave from Van Halen just released as a tribute to Eddie....kind of a fun song!

Blessings,

Kevin

metsman1986

5.00 star(s)
Kyuss..........The grandfathers of desert/stoner rock..........Josh Homme's first band, now leader of Queens of the Stone Age...........