What's you're username mean?

Yanks22518

Pro
4.80 star(s)
I thought this might be fun to do,ok what does you're username/ID mean?I will start us off,

Yanks-Huge Yankees Fan
2-Derek Jeter
25-Mark Texiera
18-Johnny Damon
Yanks22518

kugelmanco

MVP
5.00 star(s)
kugelmanco

last name plus first to letters of first name (cory)

my work email address is that username so it's the first name i came up with when joining The Bench

jrchoholic83

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
jrchoholic83 - Stands for Jerichoholic as in a fan of Chris Jericho, but I had to shorten it up for an AOL username back in the mid 90's. 83 is the year I was born.

phillie49er

Pro
4.90 star(s)
5 years old...Boys Club Little League....I was on the Phillies in baseball and the 49ers in football........been collecting them ever since

Konel07

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
mine is for my obsession with superman his clone is named Kon-el he was killed in the comic in 07 but recently brought back to life

mintman2

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Guess I should have at least answered the question huh ?

When I joined ebay way back in 98 I tried to get the user name mintman, to symbolize quality, but someone else had already taken it so I went with mintman2. Since then I just use the same name for continuity.

waterboy12386

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I've always loved looking at these threads.

When I joined the Bench, Waterboy was my favorite Adam Sandler movie at the time, and that was actually my e-mail, AIM name and every other online account name at the time. 12-3-86 is my date of birth.

lep1010

MVP
5.00 star(s)
lep1010 ...... 'lep' is short for 'lepisgreatus' which is latin for 'old wise one' or 'old great one' ..... 1010 signifies the perfect scores Mary Lou Retton received in the Olympics ..... so, it reads as 'Mary lou Retton the great' ... ;)

actually, its the first three letters of last name and birthdate -

MattinglysCards

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Mattingly is my lastname and "cards" is just short for baseball cards.

Yes, my lastname is Mattingly, I grew up in New York, started paying attention to baseball (and collecting cards) as a 12 year-old in the late 80's and I'm a life-long Dodger fan. Go figure!?! Actually, some of my relatives (Yankee fans, of course) claim we can trace our family tree back to Donnie Baseball. Apparently, not close enough to get a Christmas card. :rolleyes:

Thanks,
Marvin

dankir96

MVP
4.90 star(s)
DAN are the first 3 letters in my full name (DANiel)
KIR are the first 3 letters in my wife's name (KIRsten)
96 is the year we got married (1996)

Scobes

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Scobes is an amalgamation of my first and last name:

Scott + Sobolewski = Scobes

It's a nickname that I've had since my freshman year of High school.

Scobes :D

indigo27

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
My favorite color is blue (hence, indigo) and the 27 represents two of my favorite numbers. My numbers are always a combination of 1, 2, and seven, so 27 obviously works.