Whitecaps IP 8/2-pics added now

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaNotoriousNIC

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Well I got Andy Dirks tonight, as of this moment he is my 412th different Tigers autograph. Ive gone and made a spreadsheet and since I did it on Friday I've found or realized I have more and more as time goes on. Also started up another one of the team photo's I had yesterday and got Jonathan Crawford on a MWL ball. Where are the pictures you may ask, well this was quite a fun night. Was digging in my pockets as got to the car and hopped in and left. Well make my 20ish minute drive home and I have no phone or my pen. Went back and found my pen in the parking lot but no phone, so here's to hoping one of the staff members found it and turned it in....yeah great night

Well I now know why I never use the camera on my tablet, here is some blurry pics though
Andy Dirks

Jonathan Crawford

2014 Team photo
Javier Betancourt, Zac Reininger, Jose Zambrano, Artie Lewicki, Raph Rhymes, Grayson Greiner, Jonathan Crawford, Austin Schotts, Wynton Benard, Montreal Robertson, Matt Davenport, Julio Felix, Arvicent Perez, Jeff Holm, Kevin Ziomek, Bennett Pickar, Domingo Leyba, Jonathan Macial, Adam Ravenele, Chad Green and Trent Szkutnik. So 21 all togehter, much better then my 16 the night before with 3 of those being the coaches. So if anyone is interested in the first one I started on it is available as I doubt I will try to finish that one seeing as I don't know faces that well this season.

Last edited:
Well just got back from stadium again empty handed and no one has turned it in to the actual lost and found so now to hoping that one the overnight cleaning crew people just didn't turn it in to the normal lost and found stuff...if not expect to see a $200 autograph sale going on lol

Look at the bright side, you didn't lose your wallet. That freaks me out when I misplace that bad boy!

Great success! Sorry to hear about the phone. I hope it turns up.