Who plays Wii games?

Applegate

5.00 star(s)
About a month ago my wife got a Wii system and I have been playing baseball on it. To be honest it is not very accurate but it is fun. Today my kids got me a 2K10 baseball game for it. WOW this is pretty realistic. My first game was Cardinals vs Royals and needless to say I got thumped. 12 to 2 :eek: final score. I played a second game Tigers vs Royals and won 12 to 0 and 26 hits to 4 hits :D . I am addicted to this game now. Any of you guys or gals play PLMK how you are doing. I have not played many video games since Atari :eek: and most of us know how long ago that was .

rangersfan1982

5.00 star(s)
Do you have the Wii sports game? I haven't bought any sports games for Wii other than that one that the system came with because I didn't know how they would be to play on that system so I get most sports games on PS2 still.

Applegate

5.00 star(s)
Yes, the 2K10 is a very good game. I have trouble with baserunning but I am getting better. It plays rather easy. As I play more and more I think my skills will improve. I have never played any Playstation or Nintendo games, they just didn't interest me. My sons have all the other game systems.

baberuth#3

5.00 star(s)
I like to play The Bigs 2 on Wii and I don't think I have lost yet. It is sort of unrealistic when the guy jumps 10+ feet in the air to catch the ball but it is quite fun. I also have MLB Superstars where real MLB players play golf, bocce, marbles, etc. I like how you can get a workout while playing these games. What a great invention!

travistrue

5.00 star(s)
We downloaded the old Mario Bros. games to the Wii. I also have RBI Baseball downloaded to our Wii. May have to kick the kids off the Wii and play a little bit today!

Trishlp

5.00 star(s)
I have the Wii Sports and Sports resort and have been thinking about picking up a baseball game but haven't been sure of what the play action would be like. for the 2K10 do you use the remote like a bat or is it played like game on other systems? If you are actually swinging and pitching like Wii sport I may have to pick it up.

rangersfan1982

5.00 star(s)
I have the Wii Sports and Sports resort and have been thinking about picking up a baseball game but haven't been sure of what the play action would be like. for the 2K10 do you use the remote like a bat or is it played like game on other systems? If you are actually swinging and pitching like Wii sport I may have to pick it up.

That's what I was wondering also...

Trishlp

5.00 star(s)
So anybody know what the controls are like for 2K10? Are you swinging the remote or is controlled like other video console type sports games?

anicolausk

4.90 star(s)
We have a Wii and the wife and I LOVE to play Wii sports against each other (only Tennis and Bowling though, because she NEVER beats me at golf, boxing or baseball).

And we have already beat the Super Mario Bros. game and I intend on picking up Mario Galaxy 2. As for the cross platform games, I tend to play those on the Xbox 360.

timfsu2k

5.00 star(s)
We have a Wii and LOVE it! My wife bowled a 299 once on the Wii Sports Bowling. Her and my daughter can beat me pretty much every time. The game we like the most is Mario Kart. You guys need to get that game, it is very very fun. Gotta get the little steering wheel to go with it, makes it much easier to steer!