Who Thought It Would Happen?

rynofan23

5.00 star(s)
You've definitely come a long way since I've joined the bench. Congrats, and welcome to the club (it feels cool saying that :D).

Tai

premium1981

5.00 star(s)
Did anyone think I would ever make it into The Bench Hall Of Fame?

I sure did. I remember back in March of 2007. I was looking around at the new members trying to see who I thought would eventually make the Bench HOF. After much consideration and accumulating lots of data, I picked you as the most likely canidate. My orginal estimate was February 2010 though, so you actually beat my guess.;)

OriolesFan8

5.00 star(s)
I sure did. I remember back in March of 2007. I was looking around at the new members trying to see who I thought would eventually make the Bench HOF. After much consideration and accumulating lots of data, I picked you as the most likely canidate. My orginal estimate was February 2010 though, so you actually beat my guess.;)

Someone needs to towel down that comment, me thinks it is dripping of sarcasm :D .

It's taken me almost four years to hit 4,000 post, so your post count astounds me.

Congrats.

Todd

Tim Carroll

5.00 star(s)

The Tim Carroll Estimation Calculator (TCEC for short) actually had him making the Hall day before yesterday, so it was off a little bit. I'll have an Operation Shutdown later this evening for repairs.

Tim

pfosset

5.00 star(s)
Congrats on joining the HOF, now remember you have to pay the dues to all existing members

and as for you joining the HOF, when you first joined, i thought you would never make it, you had to many restrictions--but you have came along way, glad to see you make it

rob

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Congrats
Now you have to buy everyone in the Hall a Chocolate Milk Shake and go to the Bench Golf Tournament.
Very nice job well done. Keep up the good Job
Chief