• ATTENTION: Do you have a local card shop near you? If so, please help us out by adding their location into our new card shop tool.

Who will make the Superbowl for this year?

Who will make the Superbowl?

• San Francisco 49ers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balitmore Ravens

• Los Angeles Rams

• Houston Texans

• Las Vegas Raiders

• Dallas Cowboys

• Green Bay Packers

• Minnesota Vikings

• Seattle Seahawks

• New England Patriots

• Buffalo Bills

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

greatdadx2

HOF
5.00 star(s)
When the playoffs start, I like to see what the story lines are with the teams....Last year I did want the Patriots to win as my first team (I like dynasties because you may never see it again)...I think I had the Chiefs (wanted Andy Reid to finally win the big one) third on my list after the Saints (wanted to see Brees win his second).

This year I wanted the Saints (again wanted to see Brees win his second)...after that are the Bucs, if they pull this off...man what a story and you will more than likely never see something like this again when it comes to Brady...AMAZING

Mike121

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
after that are the Bucs, if they pull this off...man what a story and you will more than likely never see something like this again when it comes to Brady...AMAZING
This is what I'm thinking too. Besides it being an awesome accomplishment for Brady, the first team to play the Super Bowl in their home stadium has to win! This is a special one, for sure, for so many reasons, but I think it'd be a heck of a lot better if the Bucs are able to pull it off.