Whoa! Monster Redemption! Break Complete! 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Hobby Baseball Pick One Team Get One Random Team Style Group Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
The Hits:

97C7F7BD-9E75-4A5D-9AE2-C135C8D5CA9E.jpeg

Live link to the group box break:

Live link to the team randomization video:

E7B3D0AB-A71B-4B74-934D-A6AA44619AAB.jpeg

This product releases next week so I wanted to see if anybody would be interested in trying a PICK ONE TEAM and get ONE RANDOM TEAM STYLE group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2022 PANINI DONRUSS OPTIC BASEBALL.

Box Configuration:

-20 packs per box
-4 cards per pack
-2 Autograph cards per box
-10 Prizm parallel cards per box
-20 Insert cards per box

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- A fan favorite, Donruss Optic baseball showcases all the elite talent in today’s game on our highly sought-after opti chrome cards!
- Find on-card autographs from all the top rookies and prospects in Rated Rookies Signatures and Rated Prospects Signatures.
- Featuring a checklist loaded with the best names in the game, look for beautifully designed inserts like Bomb Squad, Mythical and more.
- Each case will have 2 autograph hot boxes, which will contain 5 autos/box, and 2 Prizm hot boxes, which will contain 20 #’d parallels/box

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 15 spots and the price is $13 per spot. Each spot gets you ONE TEAM THAT YOU PICK AND ONE RANDOM TEAM from the list of unpicked teams and all of the cards of the players from those teams. We will randomize the list of unpicked team names when this is full to see who gets what teams. You will have time to trade teams if you would like before we do the break!

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This product is scheduled to release on December 7th and the box has been preordered so let’s see if we can fill this and do this break right around release day!

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. Seattle Mariners, Toronto Blue Jays Cornwellfamily PAID
2. Tampa Bay Rays, Chicago Cubs OldNewRips PAID
3. St. Louis Cardinals, New York Mets OldNewRips PAID
4. Los Angeles Angels, Minnesota Twins kpit1978 PAID
5. New York Yankees, Miami Marlins kpit1978 PAID
6. Kansas City Royals, Colorado Rockies K.C._Royals! PAID
7. Pittsburgh Pirates, Arizona Diamondbacks northicehero99 PAID
8. Houston Astros, Baltimore Orioles Therion PAID
9. Los Angeles Dodgers, Milwaukee Brewers grapler135s PAID
10. Boston Red Sox, Oakland Athletics dragonslayer913
11. Cincinnati Reds, Texas Rangers rubypup PAID
12. Philadelphia Phillies, San Francisco Giants grapler135s PAID
13. Atlanta Braves, Chicago White Sox grapler135s PAID
14. Washington Nationals, San Diego Padres grapler135s PAID
15. Detroit Tigers, Cleveland Guardians grapler135s PAID

Last edited:
C38CBA12-598B-4F0B-8295-4447EB318171.jpeg

Box just arrived! 4 spots left in this one if anyone else is interested in joining us for this group box break. Otherwise I’ll take the last 4 spots to close it out in the next day or two.

Mike

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors