Why The Bench is the best trading site on the 'net

mm1sub

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
That is why I only go to this site. I could not even understand what was going on. And what were all the pictures?

robert326

4.90 star(s)
I go to Topps just to read this kinda stuff. The funny part about this thread is this boomets person was trying to buy cards off of this guy named pjcards who turned out to be a scammer on ebay lol. If you want to read that one......It gets good also :)
http://forums.etopps.com/toppsforum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=234861

Haha, thanks Dan! I thought the first 2 posts on the thread covered it, but yes it gets better indeed. Wow, just wow.

quambomb

5.00 star(s)
Nice catch lol. I have always considered trying out other sites along with the the Bench, but the Bench has been too good for me and I don't want to get scammed.

jflan702

5.00 star(s)
I really enjoy watching the scammers try to scam the scammers over at Topps. I especially like the way lep1010 keeps this on the front page!

As long as the bad traders all stay over there, I'll be happy.

Thanks,

PRosefan1

5.00 star(s)
I really enjoy watching the scammers try to scam the scammers over at Topps. I especially like the way lep1010 keeps this on the front page!

As long as the bad traders all stay over there, I'll be happy.

Thanks,

A better wish would be for the scammers to all disappear. Everywhere. Ive been on topps for almost 8 years. Ive never been scammed on there. You gotta know who you are dealing with. The Bench has a nice points system but it isnt fool proof as I am finding out. I have an email out to one of the mods about a trade that seems to have went south on this site. If I dont hear back from him in the next few days, Ill give you a shot to help make it right. Dave

jflan702

5.00 star(s)
A better wish would be for the scammers to all disappear. Everywhere. Ive been on topps for almost 8 years. Ive never been scammed on there. You gotta know who you are dealing with. The Bench has a nice points system but it isnt fool proof as I am finding out. I have an email out to one of the mods about a trade that seems to have went south on this site. If I dont hear back from him in the next few days, Ill give you a shot to help make it right. Dave

Hi Dave,

If you open up the trade in your Trade Manager, at the bottom is a button to report a bad trade. Hit that button, fill out the form and it will log the problem into the system. Once the ticket is opened, one of the MODs will work on it to try and resolve the issue with the other trader. If you would like, I will grab the ticket and see what I can do to help you out.

You are right, every once in a while we do run into issues here, but based on what I see at the other sites, I think we do a great job of weeding them out.

Thanks,

PRosefan1

5.00 star(s)
Thanks for the reply. I dont wish to label him a bad trader at this time. Its only been three weeks. His pm box is full so I cant pm him. He has opted out of being emailed so I cant email him either. I didnt know what to do so I opened a ticket at the help desk. I just hope nothing bad happened to the other trader in question. Dave