Wicked!

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Saw the play in San Francisco.....Story about the wicked witch of the west! Great play! Guess who the wicked witch father was........ I'm the all powerful.......:D Best regards, David

djbjinflorida

5.00 star(s)
David K,
Hope you are enjoying the vacation in SF, What part of California do you live?

I am from Florida, was stationed in Southern California while in the Marines back in the early 70's, loved California, much different than Florida, both states really pretty. I travel to Sacramento about 1 time a year.

I am stuck in Florida over the holidays, have to go to the Florida State/Miami game tomorrow night, haven't missed one in 30 years. Best regards, Danny.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
David K,
Hope you are enjoying the vacation in SF, What part of California do you live?

I am from Florida, was stationed in Southern California while in the Marines back in the early 70's, loved California, much different than Florida, both states really pretty. I travel to Sacramento about 1 time a year.

I am stuck in Florida over the holidays, have to go to the Florida State/Miami game tomorrow night, haven't missed one in 30 years. Best regards, Danny.
Hi Danny! Fresno Ca...were about 1/2 way between Los Angeles and San Francisco. Best regards, David PS the lady that played the wicked witch from the west ....her home town is Sacramento!!
I read the books and would love to see the play, it is coming to Tampa in February.
Had two outstanding singers for the witches!! First time coming to a musical play....thought I would hate it....Loved it! Best regards, David
I have seen the play at the Fox Theature in St.Louis. It's a good play but I enjoyed the Lion King more :).

Ben
Hi Ben! We had two outstanding actresse/singers and that probably was the different! Best regards, David

Last edited: