Will someone please tell me how to enlarge a pic

dragonslayer913

5.00 star(s)
I'm at my wits end with this when I scan a pic it turns out to be extremely small as seen below..how do I enlarge it...I've done the paint | resize | pixels and still pic remains small can't figure out why the card is so small any help is appreciated

budd2222

5.00 star(s)
I'm at my wits end with this when I scan a pic it turns out to be extremely small as seen below..how do I enlarge it...I've done the paint | resize | pixels and still pic remains small can't figure out why the card is so small any help is appreciated

What site or program are you using?

budd2222

5.00 star(s)
In Photobucket

Hit Edit
Top Left Hit tranform above filters
Hit Custom in common crops
Hit Export on the top right it will finish it.
Scan from the top right corner of you scanner.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

dragonslayer913

5.00 star(s)
In Photobucket

Hit Edit
Top Left Hit tranform above filters
Hit Custom in common crops
Hit Export on the top right it will finish it.
Scan from the top right corner of you scanner.

Hope this helps.

I figured out to a point then after export card was still the same size nothing enlarged

budd2222

5.00 star(s)
I figured out to a point then after export card was still the same size nothing enlarged

Once you hit common crop, did you go to the very bottom right edge of the scan box until you get that glove thing. Then move it to the edge of your scan? If you do all that it will enlarge. Its a little like the old photobucket but not as good.

dragonslayer913

5.00 star(s)
Once you hit common crop, did you go to the very bottom right edge of the scan box until you get that glove thing. Then move it to the edge of your scan? If you do all that it will enlarge. Its a little like the old photobucket but not as good.

I don't see that "glove" thing #MissOldPhotobucket

budd2222

5.00 star(s)
I don't see that "glove" thing #MissOldPhotobucket

Once you do the other two steps move your mouse pointer to the bottom right corner of the white area. The pointer will turn into a glove thing, then hold down on your mouse and move it up and to the left until you reach your scan. Then hit export. You have to line up the pointer with the very outside of the white. Hope this will help. If not you can contact photobucket for more help.

dragonslayer913

5.00 star(s)
Once you do the other two steps move your mouse pointer to the bottom right corner of the white area. The pointer will turn into a glove thing, then hold down on your mouse and move it up and to the left until you reach your scan. Then hit export. You have to line up the pointer with the very outside of the white. Hope this will help. If not you can contact photobucket for more help.

I don't get what looks like a glove I have something that looks like a icon with arrows pointing up/down right/left --on the top of the photo it says 22%

budd2222

5.00 star(s)
I don't get what looks like a glove I have something that looks like a icon with arrows pointing up/down right/left --on the top of the photo it says 22%

All I can tell you is this is what photobucket told me what to do and it works for me. Try holding the left side of your mouse with the icon to see if it works. If not email photobucket help, they get back within 48 hrs. Tell them your user name and what you are using [chrome] and a snapshot of the page would help.