WILLIE MAYS 1984 AUTOGRAPH BGS AUTHENTICATED#08/200,($150.00 DELIVERED!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardsultan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
A BEAUTIFUL FOREVER MINT WILLIE MAYS1984 GALASSO AUTOGRAPH,MAYS TURNED 91 IN MAY THIS YEAR AND THIS AUTOGRAPH WAS SIGNED WHEN HE STILL HAD THAT CLASSIC BOLD SWEET SIGNATURE IN BLUE SHAPRIE,UNLIKE TODAYS CHECKEN SCRATCH MAYS AUTOGRAPHS MOSTLY ON TAPE,ONLY 200 OF THESE SIGNED AND I AM OFFERING IT UP AT A GREAT DELIVERED PRICE SO HURRY AND MAKE IT YOURS IT SHOULD NOT LAST LONG,THANKS FOR LOOKING
($150.00 DELIVERED!!)
MAYS_84_BGS_AUTO.jpg

Last edited:
ok i understand money is tight right now i have lowered the price of this sweet auto to help you out take advantage of this awesome price thanks!

you won't find a nicer or compairable mays autograph anywhere for less than $200 plus tax, check ebay if you don't believe me!

I am not in the market for a Mays, but it seems like a deal. I wish I would have paid more attention to Galasso products in the 80s. I got full sets from them a time or two through their catalog. I had not yet discovered autographs, other than I did get a free Stan Musial 8x10 for buying sets one year.

I know they issued full sets with autographs, but I think those were all signed on the #1 card. Someone went and got a ton more signed at some point. I have a couple of these in graded cases (don't recall who graded them), but were not card #1. Good luck with the sale.