Willie Stargell Foundation Event

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DMBfan

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
I plan to attend the Willie Stargell Foundation Golf Tournament on Saturday, November 9th. Here is a list of who is scheduled to be there: http://www.williestargellfoundation.org/tournament.php

I am willing to do 50/50's for the baseball players who will be there, EXCEPT for Joe Morgan, Eddie Murray, Dave Stewart, and Jerry Royster. I already have plenty of cards for them and Morgan is a one per and I expect Murray will be the same. I don't plan to take more than six cards total for each player. I am willing to take photos/cards of anyone that is not baseball related. However, I do not collect other sports or other areas of autographs. Because of this, I would ask that you be willing to make a donation, upon receipt of your autographed item, to a local charity that I am involved with. I ask that you send the appropriate SASE along with your item. I will need all items no later than November 6th.

If you are agreeable to the above, please send me a PM and we can work something out. I will update this thread as I feel that I have enough items for that particular individual guest. Please let me know if you have any questions.

I forgot to mention two things:

1. I have plenty of cards for John Candelaria. I'm not sure if he is a one per or not. If I have extras, I will be willing to trade them after the event.

2. The Willie Stargell Foundation helps fund kidney disease research and treatment. If you would like to include some money for me to donate on your behalf, I would be happy to do that.

wow..that's a fantastic lineup..hope you enjoy it.lmk if you get an extras to trade :)..

Just an update:

I am no longer taking 50/50's for the following players:

John Candeleria
Joe Morgan
Eddie Murray
Trot Nixon
Al Oliver
Jerry Royster
Dave Stewart
Kent Tekulve
Tony Womack
Kevin Young

If you contacted me about a 50/50, I have responded to you and that fills the requests that I am taking on the above players. Everyone else on the list of guests to appear, I am still willing to take requests for autographs. Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks to everyone for the interest and I'm really hoping that I can help fill some holes in people's collections.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps