**winner is mm1sub contest closed!!March Madness Contest! PRIZE PHOTO ADDED TODAY!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCLJ520

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hey all, it's my favorite time of the sporting year, the Tournament! This is an easy one, pick the National Champion!

As I am sure there will be more than one member who picks the same teams, give me the two teams playing for the National Championship, and the final score of the big game!

Winner by closest guess gets a custom floorboard and cut signature card made by me of the great Ray Meyer, of DePaul University fame.

lSuwIER.jpg

One guess per person for the life of the contest, 5 bench points or more, please.

Thanks for playing, and God Bless!

Last edited:
Will the brackets be in tomorrow papers? Best regards, David PS want to see the brackets first....don't want to pick two teams in the same bracket!

I'll go with Duke over Villanova in a last second shot 81 to 80! Thanks for the contest! Best regards, David

Duke cannot play Villanova in the National Championship game David. They both are on the same side of the bracket. They could meet in the Final Four but then they would play each other to see who goes to the National Championship. I am just trying to help.

Bryon

Duke cannot play Villanova in the National Championship game David. They both are on the same side of the bracket. They could meet in the Final Four but then they would play each other to see who goes to the National Championship. I am just trying to help.

Bryon

Thanks! New at this! Best regards, David

So, my wife and kids filled out a bracket, based on which teams my kids thought sounded coolest. They picked UMBC to beat Virginia, which I thought was so cute when I looked at it. Now, I'm not thinking its so cute!!!!

Photo posted by the way, hope everyone enjoys!

Winner is mm1sub! CONGRATS! Congrats to Villanova for a great season, they pulled away late in the first half and never looked back!

Status
Not open for further replies.