Wish Me Luck I Will Need It...

baseballtracy67

4.80 star(s)
TOMORROW IS MY SECOND WEEK OF being a freshman in HIGH SCHOOL. Which means homework is going to be pouring in...

(and for those of you who know what it means... i survived freshman friday:) )

anyway i am sill going to be on this site and trading but no more midnight shifts of looking through tradelists

i will mostly be on after school and then be starting homework around dinner time.

until freshman baseball starts this schedual will mostly be the same

again wish me luck in high school... no more class clown:( ... well in most classes:eek:!!!!!!

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Good Luck! Home work and classes! Good news. Plenty of girls to see! Best regards, David

baberuth#3

5.00 star(s)
Yeah, it gets tougher. I'm going into 10th grade soon and it's only going to get worse. I'd usually have an average of an hour/night worth of homework but thankfully I had enough time to work on the Bench. Good luck!

Jaybo374

5.00 star(s)
School has already started in AZ?!!! When do you get out for the summer? May? Here in upstate NY we finish in late June and start right after Labor Day.

In my 20's I lived in Phoenix and Tempe. I know this time of year there it is especially hot and the humidity shoots up to about 50%. My question is are the schools there air-conditioned? Here, very few, if any, are.

In any event, congrats on surviving the first week.

baseballtracy67

4.80 star(s)
School has already started in AZ?!!! When do you get out for the summer? May? Here in upstate NY we finish in late June and start right after Labor Day.

In my 20's I lived in Phoenix and Tempe. I know this time of year there it is especially hot and the humidity shoots up to about 50%. My question is are the schools there air-conditioned? Here, very few, if any, are.

In any event, congrats on surviving the first week.
o man everything is airconditioned every classroom and the gyms they are all airconditioned

(THANKS GUYS)

Fatboycards

5.00 star(s)
Ask Chief about school he used a rock tablet and mallet back then....lol/ Same for me school is a distant memory. coming up on my 30 year class reunion.

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Ask Chief about school he used a rock tablet and mallet back then....lol/ Same for me school is a distant memory. coming up on my 30 year class reunion.
You are right about the rock tables\t and stone pen
50 year Class reunion coming up soon
Chief

CYmarlins

5.00 star(s)
Best of luck to you in your classes. Studies are more important then this site. Do your schoolwork first and get everything done and then you can spend more time on this.

Sponsors