Won our second straight championship

greatdadx2

5.00 star(s)
I play in a Mens Slo-Pitch softball League...

We just won our second straight championship 12-7, this time in Division 2

Not a very good hitting night for me as I went 1-5, but the one hit was a 2 RBI Triple and I later scored.

dlackey

5.00 star(s)
Congrats on winning the championship. I quit playing mens and co-ed softball 3 years ago. Kinda miss it but my knees sure don't.

Dennis
________
SMOKING KILLS

Last edited:

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Congrats! Loved playing softball in our co-ed league at work! But I finally quit because there were to many arguments.... one time a fight broke out before the game! The umpires were one from our team and one from the other team....One of their girls was throw out at first base by two steps and their umpire called her safe....Because she was cute!:D Best regards, David

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Congrats
Great job on winning a championship . That is one hellva feeling to be champs. Been there a couple of times myself
Chief

timfsu2k

5.00 star(s)
What?? No stereotypical Softball Guy with the $500 bat and the wrap around Oakley's on even at night? And you call yourself a softball team....

J/K! Congrats on winning the title! Again!!

robert326

4.90 star(s)
Awesome, congrats to Robert and to your teammates! I practice hitting and fielding drills with a friend on weekends...hopefully will join a league for the spring too.

chaplain11

5.00 star(s)
That is awesome news! I really need to get back into softball again. I miss playing. Now time for a three-peat:)

Dewayne