Working on the 2015 finest throwback to 1995 finest!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
I have theses:
  • 2 Jose Abreu
  • 6. Masahiro Tanaha
  • 8. Freeman
  • 9. Matt Kemp
  • 10. Ortiz
  • 11. Phillips
  • 12. Troy Tulowitazhi
  • 13. Stanton
  • 14. Ryan Braun
  • 17 - Bumgarnerun
  • Albert Pujols
  • 20. Bautista.
Best regards, David

Last edited:
I got 2 boxes and was lucky enough to pull a Bryant Blue Ref Auto Redemption. Not quite as good as your Koufax though.

Anyway, I have these Finest 1994 throwbacks:
Ortiz, Brandon Phillips, Troy Tulowitzhi, Ryan Braun.

I'll have to check on where I am on the base set. Let you know tomorrow what I need.
Al

I got 2 boxes and was lucky enough to pull a Bryant Blue Ref Auto Redemption. Not quite as good as your Koufax though.

Anyway, I have these Finest 1994 throwbacks:
Ortiz, Brandon Phillips, Troy Tulowitzhi, Ryan Braun.

I'll have to check on where I am on the base set. Let you know tomorrow what I need.
Al
Okay! Congrats on the Bryant blue auto redemption! Let me know what u need for the 1994 finest inserts. Best regards, David

Ok, just checked and I need these for my base set:
5, 19, 21, 22, 25, 33, 36, 38, 41, 42, 55, 56, 65, 66, 77, 83, 90, 93.
Hope you have some!
Al

Hi Al! I have quite a bit of them. I have theses: 5,19,21, 22, 25, 33, 38, 41, 56, 77, 83, 90, 93. Let me know....I could use three of the 1994 finest for the trade. Best regards, David

Hi Al! I have quite a bit of them. I have theses: 5,19,21, 22, 25, 33, 38, 41, 56, 77, 83, 90, 93. Let me know....I could use three of the 1994 finest for the trade. Best regards, David

I'd be happy to do all 4 for those.
Ortiz -10
Phillips - 11
Tulowitzhi - 12
Braun - 14

Set it up and I'll get them out to you.
Thanks,
Al

I opened up another box and have these for you:
8 - Freeman
13 - Stanton
17 - Bumgarner

I still need just these 4 for my base set. 36, 42, 55, 66.

I don't really know what else I'd need. Maybe a nice Joey Gallo? Or, make an offer.

Hi Buddy! I opened another mini box...(three total in all)....I have all four 36, 42, 55 and 66. Let me know if this is enough for the trade. Best regards, David

Hi Buddy! I opened another mini box...(three total in all)....I have all four 36, 42, 55 and 66. Let me know if this is enough for the trade. Best regards, David

Sure, that works for me!
Go ahead and post it as soon as our last trade is complete. I'd guess you'll get it tomorrow for sure.
Al

David -- After opening two master boxes, the only one I have that you need is Bautista. Do you have a trade list from Finest? I'm looking for Longoria refractors, or would consider another color refractor. Thanks, Scott

David -- After opening two master boxes, the only one I have that you need is Bautista. Do you have a trade list from Finest? I'm looking for Longoria refractors, or would consider another color refractor. Thanks, Scott

These are my refractors....Yimi Garcia dodgers, Anthony Rendon nationals, Gregory Polanco pirates, Jake Lamb diamondbacks. Xrefractors of Gregory Polanco pirates, Joe Pank giants, Jose Fernandez marlins. Purple ref of Matt Adams 227/250. Best regards, David