• Rays in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rays in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

David K.

5.00 star(s)
I'll finally have to give it to the Dodgers...........it took the Chiefs 50 years to get their 2nd title! Best regards, David

mm1sub

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I think the Rays good fortune may be coming to an end but I am usually wrong about these things. I was the first person eliminated in the football knockout pool. I picked the Dodgers in 5 but since that was my pick the Rays will probably sweep them.

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Would prefer to see the Rays win it, but Dodgers in 5. I think they have too much firepower in their lineup. Thought the Rays best chance to win was last night against Kershaw who normally throws up stinkers the further he gets in the playoffs - but he pitched a gem last night.

Mike121

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Tied up again!

For those of you who didn't watch last night's game, you missed a doozy...here's how it ended...

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Dodgers win the world series....4-2.......Dodgers win it all .......Los Angeles has another championship to add to the Lakers winning in basketball.....

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
They were the better team for sure. No one will ever know the outcome if Cash left Snell in. Ah, congrats LA!
How on earth did he think that pulling Snell was the right decision - I know it was analytics, but if there was ever a time to use gut instinct, that was the time to run with it. What is the point of having an ace if you aren't going to use him??? Going back to 2008, as a Phillies fan, I was petrified of David Price - but Maddon never used him properly (at least IMO) and I think it cost the Rays that WS.

The walk off Game 4 win was crazy - it was a great teach tool for my son. Never give up on a play, you never know what is going to happen.