Wrestling fans---TNA or WWE

pfosset

5.00 star(s)
with the first of the year and Hulk with TNA and WWE brought back Hit Man Hart-----who do you think will prevail in 2010

my personal opinon is TNA will domintate for awhile, McMahon will have to start making some changes again--to me WWE has been predictable and a little stale

lets here your comments

rob

waterboy12386

5.00 star(s)
To be honest, I think WWE will remain on top. I don't see TNA being at all much of a competition, especially financially. Yes TNA has tons of stars, up and coming guys, and my favorite thing in wrestling, actually tag teams, I don't think they really know how to use all that talent.

I also think the downfall of TNA will be Hogan bringing in all these old timers. I mean honestly, who wants to see Rick Flair again? This guy has been around since what the 60's? The Nasty Boys looked really really out of shape, especially Knobbs, and jeez did anyone catch how fat Scott Hall got? I feel if they stick with the younger guys and leave all these old timers at home, they will be able to compete with and potentially overtake WWE in the short term. If don't and Hogan keeps bringing in all these old timers, TNA will be known as the nursing home for wrestlers.

valediction

5.00 star(s)
I think after last night, WWE isn't sweating much. Hall, Nash, and X-Pac come out, Nasty Boys show up, they get sent away, people start dropping like flies, Sting is in the rafters, Hogan is there, Bischoff is there, Russo is there, Jarrett is there, Dixie Carter (not the one from Designing Women/Diff'rent Strokes fame) playing the new sheriff in town, Jeff Hardy and Shannon Moore just need another partner to start 'Three Count' flashbacks. Maybe Bobby Lashley can start an undefeated streak.

It was like WCW revisited last night, and NOT the years they were winning the ratings war.

pfosset

5.00 star(s)
i think hogan and bishoff learned from the past with the old timers--i think they will be there to push the up and coming stars--i was thinking that some of them were just there, because they are good friends to hogan---guess time will tell---but at least one good thing may come out-- a little compeition--mcmahon learned before and he will come up with some better ideas again

rob

waterboy12386

5.00 star(s)
i think hogan and bishoff learned from the past with the old timers--i think they will be there to push the up and coming stars--i was thinking that some of them were just there, because they are good friends to hogan---guess time will tell---but at least one good thing may come out-- a little compeition--mcmahon learned before and he will come up with some better ideas again

rob

Good way to look at it. Even if TNA is able to stay competitive for a short time, long time or however long, it would be awesome to see something like the old "Monday Night Wars" again. This really is a great time to be a wrestling fan.

DaClyde

5.00 star(s)
I won't really notice. I just got HD, so I'll be watching Ring of Honor :)

I don't think Hogan and Bischoff ever really learn anything.