WTB/WTTF 1998 and 1999 Minor League Team Sets (Incomplete is OK)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nexus8793

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
I'm looking for (almost) all minor league team sets from the 1998 and 1999 seasons. I do not need sets from any Reds affiliates for either of these years. I'd probably prefer to buy, but depending on what you're looking for we could probably put together a trade too. Since I'm using these for autographs, I am fine with (and even prefer it in some cases) if they are missing the stars.

I have 30 1998 UD S/P Topps Prospects. They say 1997 on the back but have all the 97 stats on the back anf I pretty sure I bought the packs in 1998 when they were issued. If you have any interest lmk and I will list them for you. Thanks, Mike

I have 30 1998 UD S/P Topps Prospects. They say 1997 on the back but have all the 97 stats on the back anf I pretty sure I bought the packs in 1998 when they were issued. If you have any interest lmk and I will list them for you. Thanks, Mike

Really only interested in team issued sets at this time. Thanks though!