*** 2015 bowman draft. Taylor ward. Ana angels. Base, chrome. Refractors. Color

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soxfan30. I can use that what are you looking for trade wise in players. and lmk the trade / book value on the ward. thanks. larry

Do you have an updated list if Bowman Draft Pick Base for 2015? If so I may be able to help you out. By the way I need the following base:
1 (2), 150 (3), 182 (2), 200 (2).

Chrome Draft Picks 1, 28, 50, 75, 150, 167, 182

Lmk,

Tom

hi. iam only looking for # 130 taylor ward cards. for now or I will take 2015 chrome draft angels refractors. or other colors.of other 2015 bcdp but no base cards / chromes of only # 130 taylor ward. if you have anything I may need. I do have these two chrome cards of your want list. # 150 chrome, aaron judge # 182 chrome, Andrew benintendi. iam also looking for all corey seager rookie cards out of 2016 topps. thanks. larry

Larry,

I will be on the look out for the cards that you mentioned.

Tom

hi. iam only looking for # 130 taylor ward cards. for now or I will take 2015 chrome draft angels refractors. or other colors.of other 2015 bcdp but no base cards / chromes of only # 130 taylor ward. if you have anything I may need. I do have these two chrome cards of your want list. # 150 chrome, aaron judge # 182 chrome, Andrew benintendi. iam also looking for all corey seager rookie cards out of 2016 topps. thanks. larry