WTT 2023 Topps Holiday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I'm trying to build a 2023 Topps Holiday set and have a 2023 Topps Chrome Pink Refractor of Bryce Harper for trade towards some of your Holiday duplicates. Lmk if your interested in seeing if we can work out a trade.
This is not my thread, so pm me if interested. I sent you my holiday tradelist.

I'm trying to build a 2023 Topps Holiday set and have a 2023 Topps Chrome Pink Refractor of Bryce Harper for trade towards some of your Holiday duplicates. Lmk if your interested in seeing if we can work out a trade.
Just let me know who this is intended for. I know Eli is the Phillies fan.

Just let me know who this is intended for. I know Eli is the Phillies fan.
I thought it was intended for you, but it was intended for Eli. I apologize about the confusion. Got sidetracked while reading the posts.I still would like to try and make a trade with both you and Eli.

I thought it was intended for you, but it was intended for Eli. I apologize about the confusion. Got sidetracked while reading the posts.I still would like to try and make a trade with both you and Eli.
Sure. I am still in need of set fillers for this year’s Holiday, Archives, Bowman Chrome and Platinum, as well as some others. Braves cards, especially relics, s/n, inserts, are all great. I also have a good number of traders, base and inserts, for many sets, this year and last mostly. LMK what you’re looking for. Thanks