WTT '24 Heritage for Topps Chrome Cardinals refractors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmintz

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I opened a mega w/ my son. Looking to trade them for Topps Chrome StL Cardinals refractors (any year).

Have 6 SPs (I know people will ask :)
2 38 47 63 82 97

It's Giancarlo Stanton Refractor /575, and the Blue Sparkles are Yelich and Morel. I'd rather sell to recoup some expense, but if you have some cool Cardinals Refractors I'd be open to listen.

It's Giancarlo Stanton Refractor /575, and the Blue Sparkles are Yelich and Morel. I'd rather sell to recoup some expense, but if you have some cool Cardinals Refractors I'd be open to listen.
I believe I can use the Yelich and Morel. I only need the /999 ones that are numbered.

I can send you this for the pair.
2020 Stadium Club Chrome Refractor Rc Autos Junior Fernandez #CA-JN

I have two 2022 Adam Wainwright xfractors, the Stadium Club 106 (4.00) and the 52 Topps Chrome (2.50)
Could use the 2024 Topps Heritage 2 Freeman card (6.00)
LMK

Appreciate the offer, but only looking for Topps Chrome Refractors - the base parallels, not inserts or variations like the '52 (goes for both posts above).

The 52 mentioned is the card number. Stadium Club is a Topps brand, did not know you wanted “Topps Chrome” only, instead of chrome refractors from Topps. Anyway, maybe next time.