WTT basketball for baseball (SOLD)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I'd be interested in the Tim Duncan rookie, and maybe a Kobe, if I have anything you can use.

I'd be interested in the Tim Duncan rookie, and maybe a Kobe, if I have anything you can use.
The only thing I saw was the Yordan Alvarez Optic Auto, but that is significantly more than the Duncan RC.
Thanks for the look though!

I'm interested in a few, but I don't have a ton of baseball left (and none of it is scanned in). I've got a decent chunk of 2021 Topps base if there are any RCs out of there you are looking for. I'll dig through what I have and see if I can find anything of note and list it here.

I'm interested in a few, but I don't have a ton of baseball left (and none of it is scanned in). I've got a decent chunk of 2021 Topps base if there are any RCs out of there you are looking for. I'll dig through what I have and see if I can find anything of note and list it here.
The only players I would want from 2021 Topps are Alec Bohm and Dylan Carlson. I’m pretty set on base though, really only looking for more parallels and SPs.

Interested in a bunch of these. Especially the SGA and CP3 RCs. I am going to a card show this Sunday, so I can put together a list of some baseball stuff for you after that. I have a Gleyber Torres Vintage Stock ASG RC /99 if you are interested.

Interested in a bunch of these. Especially the SGA and CP3 RCs. I am going to a card show this Sunday, so I can put together a list of some baseball stuff for you after that. I have a Gleyber Torres Vintage Stock ASG RC /99 if you are interested.
Not very interested in the ASG RC, I prefer true rookies. Right now I have a few people wanting several cards, I will add you to the list and let you know if those two cards stay available.

List is updated, the Kobes are all gone, but the other cards you were interested in are available.