WTT: Bryce Harper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spcollector

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Have these 4 Bryce Harper cards for trade. Looking for 90s inserts/parallels of Jeter or Griffey in return around the same value. Shoot me a PM if you would like to make a deal. Thanks!
Harpercards_zpscef88896.jpg

Not interested in the Bowman chrome but am interested in the other 3, what BV are u putting on them

The current book values are as follows:
2013 Manufactured RC Patch = $25
2013 Topps Sunglasses SP = $30
2013 Topps Heritage Chrome Purple Refractor = $8

Also, saw that you were a Bowman Platinum Super Collector. I also have these for trade:
2010 Bowman Platinum Prospect Autographs Refractors #MRO Mauricio Robles $8
2010 Bowman Platinum Prospect Autographs Refractors #RC Ryan Chaffee $8
2011 Bowman Platinum Emerald #75 Josh Hamilton $4
2014 Bowman Platinum Chrome Prospects X-Fractors #BPCP19 Joc Pederson $3
2014 Bowman Platinum Sapphire #26 Stephen Strasburg $1.50

Interested in the purple refractor. If still available lmk and i can send you a couple links to some tradelists.

Thanks,
Dennis

Is the Robles auto a game used auto or just a prospect auto? I completed the 2010 auto set and I don't see that card listed anywhere

Is the Robles auto a game used auto or just a prospect auto? I completed the 2010 auto set and I don't see that card listed anywhere

Here is a scan. It's a refractor auto. For some reason it's not listed in the Beckett Almanac but the card is listed in Beckett Online. Looks like you may not have the set completed yet!
BowmanPlatinumAutoRobles_zps7f675354.jpg

Ok. I need the Robles, the silk and the purple. Please check my www and let me know if u see anything

Last edited:
Ok. I need the Robles, the silk and the purple. Please check my www and let me know if u see anything

Didn't see anything on your trade list that I could use. The Harper purple has been traded. I can do the Harper silk and the Robles auto for $11 paypal delivered if you are interested. Let me know.