WTT/WTS: 1970 Topps football singles or lot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bfd13

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I have been trying to complete my 1970 Topps football set. I'm down to needing just a couple cards to finish the set. In the process of buying a small collection, I have approximately 150 duplicates that I would like to trade or sell. There are a few Hall of Famers, like Csonka, Deacon Jones, Renfro, Hanburger, etc. Most of the cards are in excellent condition, with a few clunkers mixed in. If you ware interested in the lot, make me an offer, cash or trade. I am looking to add to my HOF game-used and autograph collection. I also collect players who were born in Wisconsin, like Gavin Lux, Jared Walsh, Jarred Kelenic, Daulton Varsho, etc.
Thanks, Dave

I have been trying to complete my 1970 Topps football set. I'm down to needing just a couple cards to finish the set. In the process of buying a small collection, I have approximately 150 duplicates that I would like to trade or sell. There are a few Hall of Famers, like Csonka, Deacon Jones, Renfro, Hanburger, etc. Most of the cards are in excellent condition, with a few clunkers mixed in. If you ware interested in the lot, make me an offer, cash or trade. I am looking to add to my HOF game-used and autograph collection. I also collect players who were born in Wisconsin, like Gavin Lux, Jared Walsh, Jarred Kelenic, Daulton Varsho, etc.
Thanks, Dave
What are the cards you still need?