WTT/WTS: 2014 Donruss Rookies JACOB DEGROM Rookie Auto! BV $80

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scobes

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Hey Everyone -

I recently acquired this Autographed Rookie card:

2014 Donruss The Rookies Autographs #74 Jacob deGrom - $80.00

script>

If trading, I am looking for similar valued cards for my PC - https://sites.google.com/site/scobescollectingwants/scobes-baseball-wants

I would also consider trading down for a bunch of my wants, as long as the trade is decently in my favor.

If selling, I am looking for $32.00 dlvd via Cash, Check, or MO. Or $33.25 via Paypal.

I know there are a few Mets and RC collectors on the boards, so I am hopeful I can swing a deal on this one.

LMK. Thanks!!

Scobes

Hey Everyone -

I recently acquired this Autographed Rookie card:

2014 Donruss The Rookies Autographs #74 Jacob deGrom - $80.00

script>

If trading, I am looking for similar valued cards for my PC - https://sites.google.com/site/scobescollectingwants/scobes-baseball-wants

I would also consider trading down for a bunch of my wants, as long as the trade is decently in my favor.

If selling, I am looking for $32.00 dlvd via Cash, Check, or MO. Or $33.25 via Paypal.

I know there are a few Mets and RC collectors on the boards, so I am hopeful I can swing a deal on this one.

LMK. Thanks!!

Scobes
I am diffently interested in this one.
What u want me to look for and could I do a more than one auto for it???????????
PLMK
Terry

I gave u all the 70.s stuff I had avaible last time.
But I have plenty of trade value I n other really nice stuff in ur favor I can do for it.
PLMK
Terry

I do and tonight I will make u up a nice listing of some nice HOF I have avaible.
Just home and a friend of mine lost his Wife to a Brain blood cot so got to go to his place first then I will make a list and have it ready by morning for u.
Life takes presence here though as cards can wait another night.
Terry

I do and tonight I will make u up a nice listing of some nice HOF I have avaible.
Just home and a friend of mine lost his Wife to a Brain blood cot so got to go to his place first then I will make a list and have it ready by morning for u.
Life takes presence here though as cards can wait another night.
Terry

Terry -

I'm sorry to hear that! I will set aside the DeGrom for you and you can get me the list whenever you get the chance. Thanks!

Scobes

Scobes Here is a starting list bud.
Hope u see something on here u like.
68 Topps Al Kaline #240
58 Topps Duke Snider #88
59 Topps Red Schoiendienst #480
59 Topps Luis Aparicio #310
61 Topps Richie Ashburn #88
64 Topps RBI Ldrs H Aaron/K Boyer/B White #11
63 Topps Rookie Stars Gaylord Perry R/C #169
67 Topps Harmon Killebrew #460
68 Topps Lou Brock #520
62 Topps Johnny Podres #280 HHOF
62 Topps Gil Hodges #85
68 Topps RBI LDRS O Cepada/R Clemente/H Aaron #3
58 Topps Nellie Fox A/Star #479
60 Topps Robin Roberts #264
58 Topps Warren Spahn A/Star #494
Polar Bear 67

Scobes Here is a starting list bud.
Hope u see something on here u like.
68 Topps Al Kaline #240
58 Topps Duke Snider #88
59 Topps Red Schoiendienst #480
59 Topps Luis Aparicio #310
67 Topps Harmon Killebrew #460
68 Topps Lou Brock #520
62 Topps Johnny Podres #280 HHOF
62 Topps Gil Hodges #85
68 Topps RBI LDRS O Cepada/R Clemente/H Aaron #3
58 Topps Nellie Fox A/Star #479
58 Topps Warren Spahn A/Star #494
Polar Bear 67

Hi -

I'm most interested in these (in order of preference):

58 Topps Duke Snider #88

What condition are they in? LMK. Thanks!

Scobes

Scobes
I made it a point when I made the listing to make up only a listing with nothing but the best of conditions and only offer u true nice nice stuff with no known problems I could detect.
They are all in pristine shape for being 50 to 60 years old.
58 Duke Snider 80.00
61 Richie Ashburn 15.00
64 RBI LDRS 15.00
63 Rookie Star Gaylord Perry 25.00
60 Robin Roberts 15.00
All come with 100 per cent if not satisfied on them return them for a replacement or credit.
Pick what u like and I am good with that as long as it's in a fair trade offer and in ur favor.
PLMK
Terry

Scobes
I made it a point when I made the listing to make up only a listing with nothing but the best of conditions and only offer u true nice nice stuff with no known problems I could detect.
They are all in pristine shape for being 50 to 60 years old.
58 Duke Snider 80.00
61 Richie Ashburn 15.00
64 RBI LDRS 15.00
63 Rookie Star Gaylord Perry 25.00
60 Robin Roberts 15.00
All come with 100 per cent if not satisfied on them return them for a replacement or credit.
Pick what u like and I am good with that as long as it's in a fair trade offer and in ur favor.
PLMK
Terry

Terry -

Wow - sounds good! I'd love the 58 Snider in an even swap for the DeGrom. Let me know if that works and I'll post it up. Thanks!!

Scobes