WTT/WTTF/WTS 2023 Allen & Ginter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yes, I am working on the set. will buy or trade for them. Let me know. If I see a traders need link, I can look at that after work.
Had to trade one of the by any other name cards, so this is what I have left.

MINI INSERTS:
By Any Other Name (ban-xx):
12 aland islands

World of Wonder (wow-xx):
7 roman colosseum
12 mayan ruins

Only In (oi-xx):
30 washington dc

Looking for Save room for dessert minis -- 3 7 8 9

Would sell the 4 you are looking at for $6 delivered in a PWE. Just let me know. Thanks.

Only one I still need is the mini Judge 69 -- Let me know what you need from my traders. Thanks.

How about this:

2023 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini 69 Aaron Judge BV $8

for

2023 Topps Allen & Ginter
MTYE-4 Harp
MTYE-5 Bandoneon
BAN-12 Aland Islands

No BVs on the A&G Inserts yet, but based on last year's BVs I think this would be even? And I see you've been in talks for the Aland Islands, so if I need to swap that out for something I can.

Let me know, or post if you're good!

PLMK if interested in a PWE trade...

Need
World of Wonder (wow-xx): 7 roman colosseum

HAVE
Alex Rodriguez 2023 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini Black Border 7

How about this:

2023 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini 69 Aaron Judge BV $8

for

2023 Topps Allen & Ginter
MTYE-4 Harp
MTYE-5 Bandoneon
BAN-12 Aland Islands

No BVs on the A&G Inserts yet, but based on last year's BVs I think this would be even? And I see you've been in talks for the Aland Islands, so if I need to swap that out for something I can.

Let me know, or post if you're good!
The MTYE-4 just went out in a trade yesterday, sorry. What else can I drop in to even it out.

I have a Gold Border A-Rod Mini for you. Can use these base: 137, 240

LMK if that works, thanks.

I could use several from your list, what are you wanting in trade?
If you have save room for desserts minis, need 4 of them to wrap up that set. Also working on 2017 Topps Walmart Holiday.

After that -- bohm/bichette/lindor/kershaw/judge/harper/ichiro/puckett & decent condition vintage