WTTF: 1969 Topps Sonny Jurgensen #227

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bfd13

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I am down to one card I need to complete my 1969 Topps football set: #227 Sonny Jurgensen. Does anyone have one for trade or sale? Would like a nicer card but doesn't have to be gem.
Thanks, Dave

The famous 1969 Sonny Jurgensen with the old Kansas City Chiefs logo, no less. I have a copy that I'm sure will fit your needs.

If you are interested, I can front you the card and we can work out what I'd like in return down the road. I'll send it in a PWE in a top loader and soft sleeve. The chances of it arriving to you unscathed is high and since it is only a $6 card (shockingly) it is worth a gamble on my part to mail it this way.

I was originally going to post if something happened to this card in transit, I'd be out a $6 card. B.F.D. And when i saw your username I decided I had to come back to post that! LOL

BFD was my nickname in college, you know how that goes. Sure, if you want to post it up, that works. Any ideas on what you'd want in exchange?
Thanks, Dave

I'll tell you what. Just PM me your mailing address and I'll get this out to you tomorrow. Once you receive it and it is to your liking,we'll figure out something for me in return. We can post the trade then. I'm just glad I can help you finish this very cool set.

I've always loved the fact that Topps erroneously put the Chiefs logo on this Redskin's card. They must have looked at the team nickname and the red jersey and thought to themselves "That's gotta be the correct logo!".

Last edited: