WTTF -- 1978 Topps -- last 4 !!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redbird4

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Got the rest to finish the set. Thank-you to everyone that traded with me!

Last edited:
Hey redbird4,
I'm also a Cardinals fan. And also working on 1978 Topps baseball. I have 400 doubles. I will try to look through to see what I have that you need and get back to you.
George

Hey redbird4,
I'm also a Cardinals fan. And also working on 1978 Topps baseball. I have 400 doubles. I will try to look through to see what I have that you need and get back to you.
George
Awesome! That you are a Cardinals fan and that you have some '78's. :cool: Any amount is appreciated, jlmk what you come up with.

Thank-you,
Karl

Awesome! That you are a Cardinals fan and that you have some '78's. :cool: Any amount is appreciated, jlmk what you come up with.

Thank-you,
Karl
abothebear when you two settle the dust on your 78 topps list lmk what you need I have about 200, not in the best shape, my childhood cards.

So I have 2 Murray RC's, The Parrish RC (with Murphy) and the Morris. For sure. I would give you the better of the 2 Murray's obviously. I am contemplating starting the 72 set (birth year) and have about 15 of that year. Also looking for any Kirby Puckett cards I don't have and working on flagship and update sets from 1980 to current, but don't have updated needs for those. Let me know if you have anything.

So I have 2 Murray RC's, The Parrish RC (with Murphy) and the Morris. For sure. I would give you the better of the 2 Murray's obviously. I am contemplating starting the 72 set (birth year) and have about 15 of that year. Also looking for any Kirby Puckett cards I don't have and working on flagship and update sets from 1980 to current, but don't have updated needs for those. Let me know if you have anything.
I appreciate and thank-you for the effort and offering your cards. I am certain I do not have any 1972 Topps as well as nothing of Kirby Puckett.

I'm always obtaining cards though and will keep an eye out for any Kirby Puckett!

Also a Cardinal fan and I have a ton of doubles. So I would be glad to help. When you are done with others please reply to my message and we can see what your updated wants are.

Hi redbird,
I can hit about 300 from your list. Any chance I could make a deal for your Kaline, Dillinger, Greene, and Torkelson? I’d also be highly interested in your 84 Payton, 86 Young, and 85 Marino.
Chris

Also a Cardinal fan and I have a ton of doubles. So I would be glad to help. When you are done with others please reply to my message and we can see what your updated wants are.
Always glad to deal with a fellow Cardinals fan! I'm hoping by the end of the week I will have received all incoming cards and be able to update the original list. Thank-you for posting on the thread and as you asked I will be more than happy to get with you a bit later.

Hi redbird,
I can hit about 300 from your list. Any chance I could make a deal for your Kaline, Dillinger, Greene, and Torkelson? I’d also be highly interested in your 84 Payton, 86 Young, and 85 Marino.
Chris
Replied to your PM

Let me know when the dust settles on your trades. I believe I have near 1k doubles of the 78 set.

Thanks - Brad

I have # 242 if you still need it post it up for free....that"s the only one i have ....thanks tom