WTTF 2005 Playoff Prestige

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jflan702

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Looking to trade some commons for commons, not looking to buy as this is a second set that I am trying to finish using my doubles from this set. I have a bunch of Playoff Prestige to trade, as well as commons from tons of other sets and brands, but mostly base sets, so let me know what you are looking for.

2005 Playoff Prestige: #22, 108, 112, 192

Thanks,

I have them all. Looking for any set needs/player wants from my signature.

I also have a ton of 07/08 topps to trade if your lists are up to date... I can tackle those as well. Would just need to have an updated list of your needs from those sets.

I have them all. Looking for any set needs/player wants from my signature.

I also have a ton of 07/08 topps to trade if your lists are up to date... I can tackle those as well. Would just need to have an updated list of your needs from those sets.
Thanks!

Yes the 07 and 08 lists are up to date. I will start looking at your lists.

Hey bud.

Please do not waste your time looking for my 07 and 08 needs. I took a look at your set and Orioles wantlists, and I did not collect any of those sets that you need. I stick with the base Topps sets, not A&G, Bowman or Chrome, so I am not going to have anything that you need.

Thanks for the response though.