WTTF 2010-2013 Topps Base

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David

I have these inserts.

Calling Cards
4 Ortiz
6 Stargell x3
7 Teixeira
9 Dickey
14 Sandoval

Chasing History (Not sure what all these are color wise) I think this is right or at least what i'm seeing

Silver
1 Halladay
10 gehrig
15 McCovey x2
20 Jackson x2
22 Kemp
32 Wilson x2
33 Williams x2
39 Thome
43 Sabathia
45 Feller

Gold
3 Kinsler
9 Rivera
15 McCovey
30 Dunn
31 Spahn
39 Thome
41 Santana
43 Sabathia
45 Feller

Thanks and lmk,
Dennis

The Chasing History variations

white w/silver border ribbon are holographic foil and are only found in retail rack packs
silver w/silver border ribbon are silver foil and are only found in retail packs or blasters
silver w/silver border ribbon are silver non foil and are only found in hobby release boxes
gold w/gold border ribbon are gold foil and are only found in retail hanger boxes

I will take these

Silver
10 gehrig
15 McCovey
Gold
9 Rivera

David

All of these came out of retail blasters. A buddy of mine bought 5 or 6 of these and wanted a bunch of bkb gu i had so we did a little local trade and i picked up nearly all that the boxes contained.

Lmk if you still want them as there all retail.

Thanks,
Dennis

David

All of these came out of retail blasters. A buddy of mine bought 5 or 6 of these and wanted a bunch of bkb gu i had so we did a little local trade and i picked up nearly all that the boxes contained.

Lmk if you still want them as there all retail.

Thanks,
Dennis

Yes i still want them