WTTF: 2011 Topps Base Set Needs (COMPLETED)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NYBBNUTT

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I've been very fortunate to find fellow traders that have helped me complete a couple of Topps sets recently.
So I'm hoping someone has these 5 remaining cards that I need to complete the 2011 Topps base set as follows:

Rec'd - COMPLETED YEAH

* = incoming

Thank you katester and STLSHOEMAN for helping me finish this set!!

COMPLETED - Please close this Thread

Last edited:
I have 4 of the 5 -- don't have 94 Ryan Raburn.

Also #531 is Juan Rivera, not Pat Burrell.

If you want - go ahead and post the 4 I have as free cards and I will get them out to you in a PWE in the next couple days.

I have 4 of the 5 -- don't have 94 Ryan Raburn.

Also #531 is Juan Rivera, not Pat Burrell.

If you want - go ahead and post the 4 I have as free cards and I will get them out to you in a PWE in the next couple days.

So sorry, my bad. I do need the #546 Pat Burrell and not the #531 Juan Rivera. I corrected it above. If you don't have #546 thats ok and the 3 cards will get me close. I can send you a $.70 stamp or a SASE w/ $.70? Thanks so much for the set helps it is getting very difficult to find these set fillers. WHen I go to a show they sometimes have 5K boxes but they are only the last 2-3 years of all the brands. Ron

So sorry, my bad. I do need the #546 Pat Burrell and not the #531 Juan Rivera. I corrected it above. If you don't have #546 thats ok and the 3 cards will get me close. I can send you a $.70 stamp or a SASE w/ $.70? Thanks so much for the set helps it is getting very difficult to find these set fillers. WHen I go to a show they sometimes have 5K boxes but they are only the last 2-3 years of all the brands. Ron

No worries - I have the #546 as well - go ahead and post it up as free cards. Will get them out in a PWE tomorrow for you.

94 Ryan Raburn is on the way. LMK if that's all you need before I mail it. LMK, Aaron

Both trades (free cards) are posted.
Yes the Ryan Raburn is the last card I need for that set! YEA!!

STLSHOEMAN - Trade Id: 290734 Aaron - thanks for the help much appreciated as I can close this set out.
katester - Trade Id: 290733 Andrew - this is the 2nd time you helped to complete one of my sets (2018 Topps Update last 2) thanks again!!

Last edited: