WTTF 2011 Topps Series 1&2 Legends SPs and 2012 Topps Series 1,2 & Update SP Var

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

txbevo

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
WTTF 2011 Topps Series 1&2 Legends SPs and 2012 Topps Series 1,2 & Update SP Var

***List is up to date as of 1/21/13***

I am looking to finish off the 2011 & 2012 Topps Series 1,2 & Update SP variations. I am looking to trade first and foremost, but will consider buying. Here is what I need:

2011 Topps Series 1

20 Honus Wagner
25 Carl Yastrzemski
44 Rogers Hornsby
90 Yogi Berra
93 Frank Thomas
100 Stan Musial
198 Johnny Bench
199 Ozzie Smith

2012 Topps Series 1,2 & Update:

398 Buster Posey (Trolley)

Please Note: My Bucket is not current. I still have many of the cards pictured, but not all. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello, I have the card below. do you have anything from my wantlists? lmk

2012 Topps

215 Freddie Freeman (Dugout)

Thanks for replying. Unfortunately, I do not have anything from your wantlists.

Hello, I have the card below. do you have anything from my wantlists? lmk

2012 Topps

215 Freddie Freeman (Dugout)

The only Ortiz or Ellsbury that I have are just base from the past 2-3 years. If there is anything along those lines you are looking for LMK.

Have this one.Looking for Ortiz or Ellsbury.

US299 Bryce Harper (Shirt & Jacket)

Have been able to knock out a big chunk. Original list has been updated. To the top. Still trying to knock out some more.

Thanks to several deals I have been able to knock out some more. Still looking for more to complete the set. Original list updated.

Original list is updated. I am getting close to the end. Any help is appreciated.