WTTF 2015 Topps Pro Debut (not looking for SPs)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Beachbum

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
40 Tyler Danish
55 Tim Anderson
72 Taylor Sparks
80 Tommy Coyle
136 Trevor Williams
184 Michael Lorenzen

Have these for trade:

2015 Topps Pro Debut Distinguished Debuts Jacob Gatewood DD-22***
2015 Topps Pro Debut Distinguished Debuts Max Pentecost DD-09
2015 Topps Pro Debut Distinguished Debuts Matt Chapman DD-19
2015 Topps Pro Debut Distinguished Debuts Braxton Davidson DD-23
2015 Topps Pro Debut Promo Night Unis Fernando Perez PN-FP
2015 Topps Pro Debut Promo Night Unis Nick Williams PN-NW
2015 Topps Pro Debut "Make Your Debut" Winner Tyler Badger SP PD-TB
2015 Topps Debut Fragments of the Farm Greenville Drive Fluor Field Ballpark Seat FF-GD

Last edited:
Got a decent chunk but can't really use anything off that list except maybe the Gold Kohl Stewart...is stuff in your bucket or tradelist available at all?

On a side note - glad I went through these - apparently an insert (a "Make Your Pro Debut" card - Tyler Badger) slipped through the cracks and I noticed it when checking the card numbers for you

4 Mike Papi
6 Robert Stephenson
9 Justin O'Conner
18 Steven Matz
28 Cody Reed
31 Foster Griffin
37 Kyle Waldrop
40 Tyler Danish
52 Tyrone Taylor
55 Tim Anderson
80 Tommy Coyle
82 Zech Lemond
102 Matt Wisler
126 C.J. Edwards
131 Phil Ervin
132 Nick Howard
136 Trevor Williams
140 Alex Blandino
153 Francellis Montas
156 Gabby Guerrero
157 Archie Bradley
166a Aaron Nola
171 Sean Newcomb
172 Jorge Alfaro
174 Ben Klimesh
180 Braxton Davidson
200a Tyler Kolek

Got a decent chunk but can't really use anything off that list except maybe the Gold Kohl Stewart...is stuff in your bucket or tradelist available at all?

On a side note - glad I went through these - apparently an insert (a "Make Your Pro Debut" card - Tyler Badger) slipped through the cracks and I noticed it when checking the card numbers for you

4 Mike Papi
6 Robert Stephenson
9 Justin O'Conner
18 Steven Matz
28 Cody Reed
31 Foster Griffin
37 Kyle Waldrop
40 Tyler Danish
52 Tyrone Taylor
55 Tim Anderson
80 Tommy Coyle
82 Zech Lemond
102 Matt Wisler
126 C.J. Edwards
131 Phil Ervin
132 Nick Howard
136 Trevor Williams
140 Alex Blandino
153 Francellis Montas
156 Gabby Guerrero
157 Archie Bradley
166a Aaron Nola
171 Sean Newcomb
172 Jorge Alfaro
174 Ben Klimesh
180 Braxton Davidson
200a Tyler Kolek

Yes, my tradelist is fairly accurate, the one on Google...the bucket really doesn't have much for trade, that is basically show and tell. I have the Tyler Badger already, are you saying you are interested in it or offering it?

Yes, my tradelist is fairly accurate, the one on Google...the bucket really doesn't have much for trade, that is basically show and tell. I have the Tyler Badger already, are you saying you are interested in it or offering it?

RE: the Badger - I was just commenting on how I completely missed it when I opened my box, and would probably have left it sitting in my rookie box if I hadn't gone through all the card numbers when searching for your stuff (and noticed it was numbered differently).

I'll look over your list and PM you with stuff I'm interested in!

RE: the Badger - I was just commenting on how I completely missed it when I opened my box, and would probably have left it sitting in my rookie box if I hadn't gone through all the card numbers when searching for your stuff (and noticed it was numbered differently).

I'll look over your list and PM you with stuff I'm interested in!

Ok, thanks I appreciate it. BTW, I need #181, not 182 it was a typo on my list. I know you didn't have the 182 but maybe you have 181. The Badger took me a minute to figure out too because the guy obviously wasn't a player.