WTTF 2016 Ian Anderson stuff

bblair_2002

5.00 star(s)
Looking to trade for Bowman Draft and Bowman Chrome Draft colors from 2016. Will consider trading for any autographs as well. He's a local kid and I've built up a small stash of stuff from 2018-19 but don't have anything from 2016. If anyone can help me,please lemme know.

Thanks,
Brett

Last edited:

kready

5.00 star(s)
Looking to trade for Bowman Draft and Bowman Chrome Draft colors from 2016. Will consider trading for any autographs as well. He's a local kid and I've built up a small stash of stuff from 2018-19 but don't have anything from 2016. If anyone can help me,please lemme know.

Thanks,
Brett
I do have his 2016 bowman draft silver. And his rookie bowman chrome draft refractor. willing to trade for other type "solid" bowman chrome draft prospects. I have his auto on e-bay......It would take something really solid to end that auction. I am better @ PM. Don

bblair_2002

5.00 star(s)
I do have his 2016 bowman draft silver. And his rookie bowman chrome draft refractor. willing to trade for other type "solid" bowman chrome draft prospects. I have his auto on e-bay......It would take something really solid to end that auction. I am better @ PM. Don
Don't have any good prospect autos but that's ok. Here's a list of my prospect/RC stuff. Perhaps you can see something that fits your criteria:

LMK,
Brett

P.S. You were a bit vague in your wording but I'm assuming the refractor is from 2016 as well?