WTTF 2016 Topps Update #US74 Brandon Nimmo RC PLEASE CLOSE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have one available - don't know value. Let me know and I can find a card or two from your trade list. Thanks.

Hi ok great. I can get a Price Check but I don’t think it is a high value card. Maybe $2-3. I just need it for my 2016 Topps Update set and Mets RC team set. Let me know. Thanks

Hi ok great. I can get a Price Check but I don’t think it is a high value card. Maybe $2-3. I just need it for my 2016 Topps Update set and Mets RC team set. Let me know. Thanks

How about for these 2:
2020 Topps - 1985 Topps Baseball #85-39 Francisco Lindor $1
2021 Topps 1952 Topps Redux (T52 prefix): 21 Harper - $2

If that works go ahead and post. PWE would be fine for me. Thanks.

So I did a ‘Price Check’ and the Nimmo RC is $1.50. The 2021 Harper 1952 Redux is $4. I’d like to send you the Lindor and add a $1-2 card or I can include $1 concealed. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

So I did a ‘Price Check’ and the Nimmo RC is $1.50. The 2021 Harper 1952 Redux is $4. I’d like to send you the Lindor and add a $1-2 card or I can include $1 concealed. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

The Lindor and $1 is fine. go ahead and post and I will hit the PO on Monday. Thanks.