WTTF 2019 Topps Chrome Albert Pujols

dlackey

5.00 star(s)
Looking for cards of #27 Albert Pujols from 2019 Topps Chrome.

In hand
Base #27
Refractor #27
Pink Refractor #27
Gold Refractor #27

Incoming

Need all others.

Thanks,
Dennis

Last edited:

ryancollector

5.00 star(s)
I have a #27 refractor. Need a Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle or Ted Williams I don't have. LMK if you have anything. Thanks, Gene

dlackey

5.00 star(s)
I have a #27 refractor. Need a Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle or Ted Williams I don't have. LMK if you have anything. Thanks, Gene

Gene

Have this one but don't know if you need it or even it's bv

2011 Topps Leather Nameplate #MGL-NR Nolan Ryan

Thanks,
Dennis

STLSHOEMAN

5.00 star(s)
Dennis, I have the Pink. How about $2 dlvd? LMK, Aaron I can send it with the other pinks that Mercedes bought from me.

ryancollector

5.00 star(s)
Gene

Have this one but don't know if you need it or even it's bv

2011 Topps Leather Nameplate #MGL-NR Nolan Ryan

Thanks,
Dennis

Dennis, I have the one with the #34 on the front but need the one with #30. The BV for both is $20. If you have the #30, PLMK and I will try to trade you out of it. I do have a 2018 Diamond Kings Pujols game used dual jersey card. Thanks, Gene

dlackey

5.00 star(s)
Dennis, I have the one with the #34 on the front but need the one with #30. The BV for both is $20. If you have the #30, PLMK and I will try to trade you out of it. I do have a 2018 Diamond Kings Pujols game used dual jersey card. Thanks, Gene

This one is #30

Thanks and lmk,
Dennis

ryancollector

5.00 star(s)
This one is #30

Thanks and lmk,
Dennis

Dennis, I have the 2018 Diamond Kings Dual Jerseys Silver Pujols and the 2019 Topps Chrome Refractor #27. I will trade both for your 2011 Leather #30
Nolan Ryan. If you agree, you can post, if not, LMK. Thanks, Gene

ryancollector

5.00 star(s)
Dennis, trade is posted, please confirm. Do you think bubble-wrap is required on this trade or can we go the PWE route? The Pujols dual jersey is not very thick. LMK what you think.

dlackey

5.00 star(s)
I will confirm. The Ryan is probably to thick for a pwe but if you want to use pwe that is fine.

Thanks,
Dennis

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Hi Dennis! When u have the time....can you reject the duplicate trade 291722? I rejected it but so far it has not be removed. Best regards, David