WTTF: 2020 Topps Allen & Ginter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike121

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Ever since joining The Bench I've been more and more intrigued by the idea of starting my first ever set collection. Before now I've been mainly focused on my Tony Parker collection, and that's pretty much it. In fact, I haven't even kept any base cards in the past. They're all gone. Either given away to fellow collectors or, as ashamed as I am to say it now, just thrown in the garbage.

After thinking about it for a while, I have decided to give it a shot. So now, instead of getting rid of all my base and inserts, they're all spread out in a hideous, beautiful mess on a card table next to my desk. There aren't many. Up until a month, or so, ago, these would have all already been gone, one way or another.

After deciding to go for a set, the decision on which one was an easy one. When I first got into collecting I met a guy on Trading Card Central by the name of Richard Bostic (RGBII on TCC). He was regularly picking on me because I didn't collect baseball cards and was always trying to get me into it. Of course I always declined so he started sending me non-sports cards of A&G, a product he master collected every single year, just so I'd have some baseball cards in my collection, even if they weren't "baseball" cards. Well, Richard passed away back in March and, although we didn't talk as much these days as we used to, I know that if I were to tell him I was going to chase a set he'd be insistent that it be A&G. So, that's what I'm going to do. I'm going to get as many A&G cards from this year as possible.

So, yeah, I'm looking to trade for any and all 2020 Allen & Ginter cards. Here's my list, which can be sorted by haves or by needs: https://******************/ag/

I should mention that, because I never collected baseball before joining this site, most of the cards I have to trade are football. Also, because I didn't keep base/inserts before deciding to do this, most of my cards are GU/Autos. This will change soon enough!

Here are links to my trade lists:

Baseball base/inserts: https://thebenchtrading.com/threads/mikes-baseball-base-insert-tradelist.468317/
Baseball autos/relics: https://thebenchtrading.com/threads/mikes-baseball-auto-relic-tradelist.468318/

Football autos/relics: https://thebenchtrading.com/threads/mikes-football-auto-relic-tradelist.468322/

Last edited:
Mike,
Good luck with your first baseball endeavor. Just guessing I have probably 140 different extra base cards plus extra inserts and minis. I don't collect football but maybe we can work out a three person trade. thanks, Roger

Mike,
Good luck with your first baseball endeavor. Just guessing I have probably 140 different extra base cards plus extra inserts and minis. I don't collect football but maybe we can work out a three person trade. thanks, Roger
Thanks! I'm all for whatever I need to do to get the cards I need.

About to head to Walmart in a few minutes to see if they have any packs/boxes to get me a little further along. I guess the good thing about just starting out is I'll probably need every card I pull. Ha! The ones I have now are from a lone pack I bought a while back and a few trades I've made.

Mike,
I have a bunch of the full size inserts still. If you dont have any baseball stuff I can always use 49ers in football, if you have basketball any Steph Curry, Klay Thompson, or any current Pelicans for my friends daughter.

Mike..

.I have A/G inserts listed on MY SITE under baseball inserts/parallels just do a ctrl f search 20 TOPPS ALLEN AND GINTER
and for 20 A/G base that is listed under 2020 baseball base FT

Best.
David

I have a bunch of the full size inserts still. If you dont have any baseball stuff I can always use 49ers in football, if you have basketball any Steph Curry, Klay Thompson, or any current Pelicans for my friends daughter.
I have A/G inserts listed on MY SITE under baseball inserts/parallels just do a ctrl f search 20 TOPPS ALLEN AND GINTER
and for 20 A/G base that is listed under 2020 baseball base FT
I'm home "on call" tomorrow and I'll be organizing my traders and making up a trade list. Hopefully I'll have something for you both so we can work something out.

Sorry guys, sorting these cards is taking longer than I thought.

I got through all the Topps baseball base/inserts, and added a link to that trade list in the first post. I'm still working on this today and will try to get more stuff added soon!

Ever since joining The Bench I've been more and more intrigued by the idea of starting my first ever set collection. Before now I've been mainly focused on my Tony Parker collection, and that's pretty much it. In fact, I haven't even kept any base cards in the past. They're all gone. Either given away to fellow collectors or, as ashamed as I am to say it now, just thrown in the garbage.

After thinking about it for a while, I have decided to give it a shot. So now, instead of getting rid of all my base and inserts, they're all spread out in a hideous, beautiful mess on a card table next to my desk. There aren't many. Up until a month, or so, ago, these would have all already been gone, one way or another.

After deciding to go for a set, the decision on which one was an easy one. When I first got into collecting I met a guy on Trading Card Central by the name of Richard Bostic (RGBII on TCC). He was regularly picking on me because I didn't collect baseball cards and was always trying to get me into it. Of course I always declined so he started sending me non-sports cards of A&G, a product he master collected every single year, just so I'd have some baseball cards in my collection, even if they weren't "baseball" cards. Well, Richard passed away back in March and, although we didn't talk as much these days as we used to, I know that if I were to tell him I was going to chase a set he'd be insistent that it be A&G. So, that's what I'm going to do. I'm going to get as many A&G cards from this year as possible.

So, yeah, I'm looking to trade for any and all 2020 Allen & Ginter cards. Here's a list of the ones I already have, or ones I know I have incoming already: https://******************/ag/

I'm hoping to get some sorting done tomorrow so I can start a trade list but until then just let me know what you have and what you're looking for and I'll try to let you know if I have any.

I should mention that, because I never collected baseball before joining this site, most of the cards I have to trade are football. Also, because I didn't keep base/inserts before deciding to do this, most of my cards are GU/Autos. This will change soon enough!

Here are links to my trade lists:

Baseball base/inserts: https://thebenchtrading.com/threads/mikes-baseball-base-insert-tradelist.468317/
Baseball autos/relics: https://thebenchtrading.com/threads/mikes-baseball-auto-relic-tradelist.468318/

Football autos/relics: https://thebenchtrading.com/threads/mikes-football-auto-relic-tradelist.468322/
Feel free to check out my Ginter threads. I think I have a lot you need.
https://thebenchtrading.com/threads/2020-ginter-hot-box-inserts-and-minis-needs-traders.467977/

Still looking for more. If you have any I need, let me know what you need from me in return.

Have list and trade lists are all posted in the first post.

Mike,
How about these:
Base: 6 11 12 14 16 20 22 24 30 32 34 36 38 45 46 48

DD-1 Red Beryl $1
DD-3 Painite $1
DD-4 Diamond $1
DD-20 Copper $1
DF-I Irrigator $1
DF-S Silo $1
DF-CO Combine $1
DF-CS Corn Stalks $1
FG-1 Sandy Alomar JR. $.60
FG-13 Jorge Posada $.75
FG-19 Joe Torre $.75
LL-4 Nolan Arenado $1.25
LL-10 Robison Cano $.75
LL-11 Andre Dawson $.75
LL-14 Juan Gonzalez $.60
LL-16 Vladimir Guerrero $.75
LL-30 Stan Musial $1.25
LL-50 Christian Yelich $1.25
RFTS-7 Steinway Tower $.75
RFTS-12 One World Trade Center $.75

For:
2018 Topps Walmart Holiday Snowflake Relics #RCK Clayton Kershaw $12

Mike,
How about these:
Base: 6 11 12 14 16 20 22 24 30 32 34 36 38 45 46 48

DD-1 Red Beryl $1
DD-3 Painite $1
DD-4 Diamond $1
DD-20 Copper $1
DF-I Irrigator $1
DF-S Silo $1
DF-CO Combine $1
DF-CS Corn Stalks $1
FG-1 Sandy Alomar JR. $.60
FG-13 Jorge Posada $.75
FG-19 Joe Torre $.75
LL-4 Nolan Arenado $1.25
LL-10 Robison Cano $.75
LL-11 Andre Dawson $.75
LL-14 Juan Gonzalez $.60
LL-16 Vladimir Guerrero $.75
LL-30 Stan Musial $1.25
LL-50 Christian Yelich $1.25
RFTS-7 Steinway Tower $.75
RFTS-12 One World Trade Center $.75

For:
2018 Topps Walmart Holiday Snowflake Relics #RCK Clayton Kershaw $12
Yes, I'll do that. Posting the transaction in a few.
Mike -- Here is what I have for you. Please post a free card transaction for the ones you still need.

277, 240, 237, 234, 162, 62, 59, 33

Thanks,
Billy
I actually have all of those already. Thanks, though!

I used the link to your wantlist. Where is your up to date want list? LMK DG
That is up to date, but the default view is the have list. There should be a link above the list to switch it to my needs.