WTTF 2020 Topps Chrome

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hey maybe we can expand our most recent trade a bit cause I've got these from your list:

Last card I need for the set is #75. Anymore of my needs for '20 Stadium Club Chrome?

Hey maybe we can expand our most recent trade a bit cause I've got these from your list:

Last card I need for the set is #75. Anymore of my needs for '20 Stadium Club Chrome?
I have the 75 TC and I don't need the 161 TC. I can give you these SCC for the TC. LMK DG
76, 89, 90, 113, 148, 194, 209, 238, 310, 349, 368,

Ok great, and another trader threw in the TC 75 unexpectedly for me so I no longer need that. Do you want to create another trade or just add this in the comments on our recent transaction?

Ok great, and another trader threw in the TC 75 unexpectedly for me so I no longer need that. Do you want to create another trade or just add this in the comments on our recent transaction?
I'll just create another trade so we can keep track of things. Thanks DG

Trade posted. Thanks for the help. DG