WTTF: 2021 Topps 86 Baseball Series 2 - One Last Card: Deivi Garcia

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

weavahVBC

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Just need one last card to complete the 2021 Topps 86 Baseball Series 2 insert Yankees set! If anyone has an extra 86B-25 Deivi Garcia, let me know if we can work something out for it.

Thanks!

I have one for trade 86B-25 Deivi Garcia Yankees. One twin card from 2021 Topps will work for me. Best regards, David
Hey David! I have Kenta Maeda & Nelson Cruz from the Topps Now MLB Network Top 100 set if you one of those guys. I also have a Josh Donaldson Home Run Challenge code card from Series 2 unscratched if you feel like gambling (or if you just need it for your collection).

If any of those work for you please post - if not I can do a little more digging. Thanks!

Hey David! I have Kenta Maeda & Nelson Cruz from the Topps Now MLB Network Top 100 set if you one of those guys. I also have a Josh Donaldson Home Run Challenge code card from Series 2 unscratched if you feel like gambling (or if you just need it for your collection).

If any of those work for you please post - if not I can do a little more digging. Thanks!
I can use the Maeda from the Topps Now MLB ..for the trade and pwe is okay with me. Best regards, David