WTTF: Help me finish off '21 Bowman Chrome & Finest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have an extra finest patino rookie, and probably some of the bowman inserts. can look

do you happen to have any of these finest? 1.5.15.25.31.54.59.60.62.97 ?

Hi! I have theses from your wantlist: 2021 Bowman Chrome Summer Camp Francisco Alvarez Mets 16 and Dawn of Glory: Ed Howard Cubs 6. Do you still need the 2021 Topps cards? Happy Holidays, David

I have an extra finest patino rookie, and probably some of the bowman inserts. can look

do you happen to have any of these finest? 1.5.15.25.31.54.59.60.62.97 ?
I don't have any of you finest needs unfortunately... I would like to get the Patino from you and any of the chrome inserts you might have. I think I was going to get the Patino on a previous trade then forgot about it... I'll check your needs over the holiday weekend and see what I can find for you

Hi! I have theses from your wantlist: 2021 Bowman Chrome Summer Camp Francisco Alvarez Mets 16 and Dawn of Glory: Ed Howard Cubs 6. Do you still need the 2021 Topps cards? Happy Holidays, David
Yes I still need the Topps base cards listed. I only now got around to putting my sets together for those. Would like the chrome inserts you listed too. I have some update and more chrome doubles not listed in addition to most of my trade page. I need to give it a scrub but it should be fairly accurate.

Anything in particular you're looking for?

I have theses for the trade 2021 Topps: 112.113, 125, 294, 554. Happy New Year, David
Interested in any of these?
Trout 2021 Topps 70 Years of Topps #3
Trout 2021 Stadium Club #200
Trout 2020 Topps Gallery Previews #GP1 (National Baseball Card Day)
Lindor 2018 Topps "Superstar Sensations" #SSS-35

Interested in any of these?
Trout 2021 Topps 70 Years of Topps #3
Trout 2021 Stadium Club #200
Trout 2020 Topps Gallery Previews #GP1 (National Baseball Card Day)
Lindor 2018 Topps "Superstar Sensations" #SSS-35
The National baseball card day works for me. Okay to post it for us or if u don't have the time. Let me know and I'll be glad to post it for us....u can go the pwe route. Happy New Year. David