WTTF 2021 Topps Chrome COMPLETE THREAD CLOSED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

@Redcloud -Looks like you have them all except the Aaron Judge. The only ones I have you need are:
#49 Jake Cronenworth RC
#52 Willson Contreras
#90 A.J. Puk

let me know what else I can throw in the trade to even it out. Thanks
I'm not sure what players are on what cards, I only know the card #'s I'm in need of so here are the inserts I need to complete those sets. You may have some of what I need but I don't know because you only listed the player names with no numbers. But I am up for any trade you come up with as long as it's as equal as possible.

Inserts I'm looking for:
86BC-2, 16 & 22,
PP-2, 4, 8, 9 & 10,
B-7 & 14

@Redcloud -Looks like you have them all except the Aaron Judge. The only ones I have you need are:
#49 Jake Cronenworth RC
#52 Willson Contreras
#90 A.J. Puk

let me know what else I can throw in the trade to even it out. Thanks
I'm not sure what players are on what cards, I only know the card #'s I'm in need of so here are the inserts I need to complete those sets. You may have some of what I need but I don't know because you only listed the player names with no numbers. But I am up for any trade you come up with as long as it's as equal as possible.

Inserts I'm looking for:
86 Throw Back: 86BC-2, 16 & 22,
Prismic Power: PP-2, 4, 8, 9 & 10,
Beisbol: B-7 & 14