WTTF 2024 Topps Golden Mirror cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dlackey

Legend
5.00 star(s)
Pulled one of these from a blaster box and really like them. Looking to trade for some more of anybody has any and wants to trade to them.

2024 Topps Golden Mirror cards

Thanks,
Dennis

Hi. I have this one:
Benintendi Andrew 2024 Topps 306 Golden Mirror Image Variations SSP $30.00

Do you have any similar value RCs (any brand) or 1st Bowman cards you'd be willing to trade for it?

Thanks,
Ryan

I have this 24 TOPPS GOLD MIRROR IMAGE VARIATION 682 MARCO GONZALES,PIRATES $30.00

I am looking for the following
RC parallels any sport star rookies work best
Home Field Advantage Inserts
Heavy Lumber Inserts
I will trade down if trade is in my favor If you can do damage to my many various wants that are listed on MY SITE

I have this 24 TOPPS GOLD MIRROR IMAGE VARIATION 682 MARCO GONZALES,PIRATES $30.00

I am looking for the following
RC parallels any sport star rookies work best
Home Field Advantage Inserts
Heavy Lumber Inserts
I will trade down if trade is in my favor If you can do damage to my many various wants that are listed on MY SITE

Will check and see what I can find

hi, do you have any tradelist?

Just got in from work, will see if I can copy/paste what I have so far. We are in the process of putting everything on TCDB with are stuff for trade. Can send link to it as well. I believe I have several 22 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary cards from your needs list as well if that is something you want

Pulled one of these from a blaster box and really like them. Looking to trade for some more of anybody has any and wants to trade to them.

2024 Topps Golden Mirror cards

Thanks,
Dennis
If you have anything mid-high end I have this Austin Riley behemoth

Attachments

• IMG_20240805_085619468.jpg
    IMG_20240805_085619468.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 4
Back