WTTF 2024 Topps series 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jflan702

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Throwing this out there to see what's available.

Looking to trade for your 2024 Topps series 2 doubles, triples or quadruples. I am going to try and put a quick set together.

I do not have any Topps 2024, but I do have a bunch of earlier years available and also some inserts from the last few years.

I know how Topps was with the collation, so if you want to get rid of your extras, I am willing to trade for them.

Let me know what you have and what you want.

Thanks,

Hi,

got almost all series 2, this is my wantlist:

Hi,

got almost all series 2, this is my wantlist:

Thanks for the offer, but I don't have anything from your wantlists. As noted, I don't have any 2024 and I only collect the base Topps sets, so I don't have any cards from the sets that you are working on, sorry.

Thanks,

Hey John, I have a lot of 80 different. I would take any inserts that seems fair. If that works, go ahead and post it up. I can also send the numbers if you need me to.

Hey John, I have a lot of 80 different. I would take any inserts that seems fair. If that works, go ahead and post it up. I can also send the numbers if you need me to.
Hey bud,

What inserts or teams would you like? I have 2023 Topps and earlier. I would like to get you things that you would like instead of just random inserts.

Let me know what and I will start digging.

Thanks,

Hey bud,

What inserts or teams would you like? I have 2023 Topps and earlier. I would like to get you things that you would like instead of just random inserts.

Let me know what and I will start digging.

Thanks,
Doesn't matter to me John. Just post something up and I will mail out the 2024 Tops tomorrow. Just happy to help.

OK. Do you have a list of Yankees that you need that I can look at?

Thanks,
It's too extensive of a list haha it's typically easier to snap a few photos. Sorry. Would be interested in parallels and #d cards if that helps you narrow it down. Also any Cecil Fielder inserts as a Yankee if your cards go that far back.

It's too extensive of a list haha it's typically easier to snap a few photos. Sorry. Would be interested in parallels and #d cards if that helps you narrow it down. Also any Cecil Fielder inserts as a Yankee if your cards go that far back.
OK. As a Red Sox fan, I don't have many Yankee cards.

I did dig thru my numbered cards and found 3. Let me know if these interest you and how close you think we are in value for the 2024 Topps commons that you have.

2007 Upper Deck Ultimate Collection Alex Rodriguez #150/450
2014 Topps CC Sabathia Black #12/63
2016 Topps Update Luis Cessa #36/50

Thanks,

@jflan702 -

I'd say my lot is $25-30 bv. Most are base but there are some better rookies in there too.

I'm interested in the CC $12 and Cessa $10.

Would you be willing to part with those two for my lot?