Wttf Albert Pujols Refractors Any and All

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I’d like to get the whole lot , will trade the pair for them, or if it would not be enough I can add more on my end. Also interested in t he Degrom and Arenado refractors in your other thread. Also have these…

Haniger A and G Mini Black Border RC
Cease 2020 Topps RC
Dylan Moore 2019 Topps Update RC
Pete Alonso 2019 Topps Chrome Update ASG RC
Willie Calhoun 2015 Bowman Chrome Draft Refractor 1st
Nate Lowe 2019 Topps Update RC
Robbie Ray 2010 Bowman Chrome USA 1st Year
Manny Machado 2013 Pinnacle RC
Castellanos 2013 Panini Prizm RC
Noah Song 2019 Bowman Chrome Draft Refractor 1st
Matthew Lugo 2019 Bowman Chrome Draft Refractor 1st
Gausman 2010 Bowman Chrome USA 1st Year
Avisail Garcia 2011 Bowman Chrome Prospects Blue Refractor 1st
Giolito 2013 Bowman 1st Year
Tyler O’Neill 2018 Donruss Optic Rated Rookie Pink Prizm
Pete Alonso 2018 Topps Update Rookie Debut RC
Pete Alonso 2018 Topps National Trading Card Day RC

I’d like to get the whole lot , will trade the pair for them, or if it would not be enough I can add more on my end. Also interested in t he Degrom and Arenado refractors in your other thread. Also have these…

Haniger A and G Mini Black Border RC
Cease 2020 Topps RC
Dylan Moore 2019 Topps Update RC
Pete Alonso 2019 Topps Chrome Update ASG RC
Willie Calhoun 2015 Bowman Chrome Draft Refractor 1st
Nate Lowe 2019 Topps Update RC
Robbie Ray 2010 Bowman Chrome USA 1st Year
Manny Machado 2013 Pinnacle RC
Castellanos 2013 Panini Prizm RC
Noah Song 2019 Bowman Chrome Draft Refractor 1st
Matthew Lugo 2019 Bowman Chrome Draft Refractor 1st
Gausman 2010 Bowman Chrome USA 1st Year
Avisail Garcia 2011 Bowman Chrome Prospects Blue Refractor 1st
Giolito 2013 Bowman 1st Year
Tyler O’Neill 2018 Donruss Optic Rated Rookie Pink Prizm
Pete Alonso 2018 Topps Update Rookie Debut RC
Pete Alonso 2018 Topps National Trading Card Day RC
I can add in the 3 arenado refractors and I will post it up

2018 Topps Chrome Prism Refractor 163 Nolan Arenado
2018 Bowman Best’s Refractor 57 Nolan Arenado
2019 Topps Update Chrome Pink Refractor 73 Nolan Arenado ASG

Hi there! I have a bunch of McGwire Cardinals inserts. I also have thes neat Cardinals patch,

Matt Holiday 2016 Topps Meaningful Materials 3 Color Patch

Thanks! Bri

Do you have a list of the McGwires I can look through, or no? I stopped collecting in 2007. I have most (but not all) of his cards before that year, but have almost nothing since then.

Stlcards-Hi there- I have these two McGwires post 2007, most of my stuff is in the early 2000s, lmk if you need them thanks

2018 Topps Chrome 35th Anniversary 5
2017 Topps Chrome All Rookie Cup Reprint TARC4 x 2

Stlcards-Hi there- I have these two McGwires post 2007, most of my stuff is in the early 2000s, lmk if you need them thanks

2018 Topps Chrome 35th Anniversary 5
2017 Topps Chrome All Rookie Cup Reprint TARC4 x 2
I can use both of those McGwires. Do you also still have the 2020 Topps Update Royal Blue that's on your trade list?

Here are some cards off my inserts / parallels list. Let me know if you want any/all of them, and I'll see if there's anything else on your trade list online. Or you can list any other McGwires you have and I'll see if I need them.:

1994 Pinnacle Museum Collection#304Pat MearesTwins
1994 Pinnacle Museum Collection#430John WasdinAthletics
1996 Select Certified Mirror Red (print run 90)#85Larry WalkerRockies
1997 Pinnacle X-Press Metal Works#16Mo VaughnRed Sox
1997 Score Artist's Proofs White Border#282Al MartinPirates
1997 Stadium Club Instavision#1Eddie MurrayOrioles
2000 Topps Chrome Own the Game Refractor#25Scott WilliamsonReds
2001 Topps Chrome Past to Present Refractor#8 Tino Martinez / Johnny MizeYankees
2002 Bowman Chrome RC Reprint Refractor#BCBartolo ColonIndians
2002 Topps Chrome Gold Refractor#32Orlando CabreraExpos
2002 Topps Chrome Gold Refractor#53Brian MeadowsRoyals
2004 Topps Chrome Refractor#74Lance CarterRays

Hi there! I’m pretty sure I still have the Royal Blue, I need these two, thanks Bri

1996 Select Certified Mirror Red (print run 90)#85Larry WalkerRockie
2001 Topps Chrome Past to Present Refractor#8Tino Martinez / Johnny MizeYankee

Hi there! I’m pretty sure I still have the Royal Blue, I need these two, thanks Bri

1996 Select Certified Mirror Red (print run 90)#85Larry WalkerRockie
2001 Topps Chrome Past to Present Refractor#8Tino Martinez / Johnny MizeYankee
How about the three McGwire cards and Yadier Molina 2019 Topps Archives Purple for the Martinez/Mize refractor? BV would be $17 for me and $15 for you, so I could throw in something small to even it up

Hi there! That list on my site is not up to date and I do not have the Yadi. I am very motivated to trade for the pair and I have a lot of cards not listed. Can you give me an idea of what else you may be interested in? How much bv is the Walker? Thanks!

Hi there! That list on my site is not up to date and I do not have the Yadi. I am very motivated to trade for the pair and I have a lot of cards not listed. Can you give me an idea of what else you may be interested in? How much bv is the Walker? Thanks!

No problem. I just asked for the Yadi to even up the deal, anyway. I'm only collecting McGwire cards and Cardinals-uniform autos now. Any Cards autos not listed? The Walker BV is $25.

You have a lot of McGwires! Doubt I have any that you need. How much PayPal would I need to add to make up the difference that I owe you? Thanks Bri

You have a lot of McGwires! Doubt I have any that you need. How much PayPal would I need to add to make up the difference that I owe you? Thanks Bri
Thanks for checking! Do you have an updated list of recent #'d cards / inserts I could pick from to make up the difference for the Topps Chrome refractor? I think I'll hang on to the Walker. I'll be listing a lot of my collection online to sell soon, and the few mirror reds I see on ebay seem to sell over BV, surprisingly.