WTTF/B Serial #d Cardinals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hey Roger,

I picked up a few more Cardinals #'d cards at a show today. Messege me if intersted:
2005 Topps Chrome Red X-Fractors Hector Luna #452 08/25
2014 Bowman Draft Orange Ice Ronnie Williams #DP74 04/25
2017 Bowman Chrome Scouts Top 100 Gold Refractors Alex Reyes #BTP-2 19/50
2020 Stadium Club Chrome Inserts Orange Refractors #193 37/99

Thanks,
Kevin
Kevin, PM sent

I could use the Pujols. Have the other. I have some stuff listed on my "tradelist" in signature. A lot of my cards are in storage. LMK thanks, Roger
I also have this, can you use it?
2008 UD Ball Park Collection Dual Swatch #180 Albert Pujols & Chris Duncan (Cardinals)
the only card I found of interest to trade for is:
2014 Bowman Sterling Prospect Autographs #JF Jack Flaherty

I also have this, can you use it?
2008 UD Ball Park Collection Dual Swatch #180 Albert Pujols & Chris Duncan (Cardinals)
the only card I found of interest to trade for is:
2014 Bowman Sterling Prospect Autographs #JF Jack Flaherty
The autos on that page are PC autos. If you click on the "lines" to the left above the Maris auto picture there are autos for trade.

The autos on that page are PC autos. If you click on the "lines" to the left above the Maris auto picture there are autos for trade.
Okay, thanks... I thought that was a lot of cool autos and 1/1 for a trade list. I didn't see any cards I can really use. Always looking for RC/prospects to add to my collection. If you think of any better cards like that, LMK. Thanks and enjoy the rest of your weekend. ~Rooster.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online