WTTF / BUY 2020 TOPPS UPDATE # 1 TOP PROSPECTS # 15 MOUNTCASTLE.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

desertdogg

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hi, looking to trade or buy this to close out my set. i have tons to trade or will buy at the right price. lmk thanks. Larry
2020 TOPPS UPDATE # 1 TOP PROSPECT # 15 RYAN MOUNTCASTLE

Last edited:
Hi, I can send you the P-9 Hayes. I am interested in these 2 Verdugo cards from a previous post of yours if you still have them:
2014 BOWMAN CHROME DRAFT PROSPECT # 59
2018 TOPPS SILVER PACK 35TH ANN 1983 # 46 ROOKIE

If you want to build the trade out some, are you interested in any of these:
2021 Bowman Chrome Prospects BCP-59 Jake Vogel
2021 Bowman Chrome Prospects BCP-150 Josiah Gray
2021 Bowman Prospects BP-130 Hyun-Il Choi
2021 Bowman Chrome '91 Bowman Refractors 91B-CB Cody Bellinger
2020 Panini Status #3 Gavin Lux RC (Dodgers)
2020 Panini Chronicles #35 Gavin Lux RC (Dodgers)

You can also see some other Dodgers here:

Or if you want to leave it as Hayes for Verdugo, that's fine with me.

Hi. i would do the two verdugo's you wanted for the hayes and 2021 bcp # 59 vogel. pwe is also fine. lmk thanks. Larry

OK, you got it, will post. Thanks for the trade.
Larry

have any series 2 silver pack cards.need quite a few.lmk
I have not opened any series 2 topps yet if i do it will likely be retail. i do have these two from series i have no problem trading or selling if you need one or both for maybe trade bait to get the ones your looking for. just lmk what you can add to the mountcastle. thanks, Larry

2021 TOPPS SILVER PACKS # 21 DEIVI GARCIA. RC # 46 ANDRES GIMENEZ. RC.

I have not opened any series 2 topps yet if i do it will likely be retail. i do have these two from series i have no problem trading or selling if you need one or both for maybe trade bait to get the ones your looking for. just lmk what you can add to the mountcastle. thanks, Larry

2021 TOPPS SILVER PACKS # 21 DEIVI GARCIA. RC # 46 ANDRES GIMENEZ. RC.
need both.dont know what else you need for both or bvs

need both.dont know what else you need for both or bvs
bv for them are $ 12 each so $ 24 for the pair. the mountcastle prospect card is bv $ 4 i need a few cards from 2019-20 hoops premium stock , or i can use 1st prospect 2021 bowman chrome or 2021 bowman mega mojo 1st cards or can use other 2021 silver pack rookies. lmk thanks. Larry

bv for them are $ 12 each so $ 24 for the pair. the mountcastle prospect card is bv $ 4 i need a few cards from 2019-20 hoops premium stock , or i can use 1st prospect 2021 bowman chrome or 2021 bowman mega mojo 1st cards or can use other 2021 silver pack rookies. lmk thanks. Larry
dont have any of the hopps premium stock you need already checked your list and only thing i have is an extra silver pack series 1 evan white rookie

dont have any of the hopps premium stock you need already checked your list and only thing i have is an extra silver pack series 1 evan white rookie
lmk what you have in decent rookie to add with these two. to go along with the even white silver and the mountcastle. Larry

all i have are some aquinos rookies.if interested will list them
Hi. thanks but iam good on aquinos. have a nice stack already. metsman1986 is sending me the mountcastle as a freebie. if your still interested in my silvers. just post a list of rookies that book at least $ 10 or one rookie card that books close to $ 24. thanks. Larry